What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What's up, Buff fans?

Welcome!

I usually start my day with a Whiz, so it's only appropriate that I welcome you ( and your posts) as well.

Welcome aboard, Whiz!

Look forward to meeting you at the tailgate.

Do the Beavs have enough this year for Riley to have one of his surprise seasons?

FYI - We will be the worst fans in the PAC:
Pulling old people out of wheel chairs and kicking them down stairs
Vandalizing any car that does not have a CO plate
Intimidating all young children
Throwing piss balloons and marshmallows filled nails

Given that, welcome and enjoy Folsom!

No problem - it's ok!!
And don't worry about the a-hole thing. I already knew about it...I've been driving around here since January!
tongue.gif
The assholes on the road in CO are most lilkely Cali transplants. True Coloradans are great drivers (except women, but that goes for anywhere).

What he meant is that there are alot of proud assholes on AllBuffs.

Lot of Pac12/Big10+2 games this season. I'll be interested to see how the Beavs perform in Madison on 9/10

The assholes on the road in CO are most lilkely Cali transplants. True Coloradans are great drivers (except women, but that goes for anywhere).

What he meant is that there are alot of proud assholes on AllBuffs.
I think he was speaking metaphorically.

Hey, all. I'm a huge Beaver fan from Portland, Oregon, and I just moved to Denver a few months ago for work. Anyway, I'm pretty stoked that Colorado's in the Pac-12 now, and even better, my wife just got me season tickets for our anniversary!!
excited.gif
So I just wanted to say, "Party on, Buffs" and I'm looking forward to hanging with you guys and watching CU take on the Coogs, Hole, the Condoms, and the Mildcats, etc. If you want to know anything about your new Pac-12 brethren, just ask. Welcome to the Pac-12, and GO BUFFS!!!

P.S. Shout out to Buffnik for telling me about this site! :drink2:)

Were all Beaver fans here, just not the orange ones. Welcome!

Good. Now, and this is very important, so don't **** it up. When you come to the tailgate, don't bring sandwhiches, beer, or even burritos. What you really need to bring is sapphire gin. And your wife. This will end well, I promise you.

Are you sure about that?

Here is a recent picture of her.

my cutie.jpg

Isn't she a doll?

Welcome aboard, Whiz!

Look forward to meeting you at the tailgate.

Do the Beavs have enough this year for Riley to have one of his surprise seasons?

The Beavers are a bit of a mystery this year. They don't have as crazy of a schedule as they did last year (vs. 5 top 10 teams, including TCU in Dallas, at Boise, and at Stanford), but at Wisky and vs. BYU will still be tough. Our O-line was horrible last year, and now we lost all-world RB Jacquizz Rodgers. And our beast in the middle of the D-line, Stephen Paea, is now in the NFL. On the plus side though, we've got a great QB in Ryan Katz. Riley quarterbacks typically struggle their first year in his system, and then are tearing it up by the middle of their second year. Katz had the best first year under Riley that I can remember, and we've had some good college QBs (Derek Anderson, Matt Moore, Sean Canfield). Also, if James Rodgers comes back anything close to what he was before getting injured, we probably have the best group of receivers in the conference. Still, will Ryan be able to get them the ball if defenses don't have to respect the run?

On paper, there are a lot of question marks. And frankly, on paper we probably go 4-8. :bang: But if there's one thing I've learned about Mike Riley and the Beavers, is you never can count them out. And they always seem to do their best when no one gives them a chance (see vs. #1 USC in 2008).

FYI - We will be the worst fans in the PAC:
Pulling old people out of wheel chairs and kicking them down stairs

That is ok with me as long as the wheel chairs have Duck logos on them.

Vandalizing any car that does not have a CO plate

That is ok with me if the car has a yellow toilet seat on it.

Intimidating all young children

That is ok with me if the children are wearing jerseys with fairy wings on them.

Throwing piss balloons and marshmallows filled nails

They actually do throw urine balloons at Autzen...good thing the Buffs play Hole at home this year.

Given that, welcome and enjoy Folsom!

Thanks! And I will!! :thumbsup:

Welcome Whiz, it's an honor for me to present you with your new logo:

View attachment 7119

Man, I miss the old Beaver logo...

Not sure if you meant it as Walrus interpreted it, lol. I'm going to assume you meant that the Beavs will be a cupcake. If that's the case, it's too bad CU doesn't play them for two more years. Sounds like they could use the extra wins. :lol:

Thanks again to everybody for the warm welcome. Looking forward to hanging out with you on this board and at Folsom this fall. GO BEAVS AND BUFFS!!! :rock:

Back