What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What's your gameday ritual?

I usually take a nice hike (wearing a buffs shirt) so I don't feel so bad about drinking too much and sitting on my ass for the rest of the day.

La Di Da Di, we likes to party
We don't cause trouble, we don't bother nobody
We're, just some *****z who're on the mic
And when we rock up on the mic we rock the mic (right)
For all my Doggs keepin y'all in health
Just to see you smile and enjoy yourself
Cuz it's cool when ya cause a cozy conditionin
Which we create, cuz that's our mission
So listen close, to what we say
Because this types of **** happens every-day
I woke up around 10 o'clock in the mornin
I gave myself a strech up, a mornin yawn and
went to the bathroom to wash up
I threw some soap on my face and put my hands up on a cup
and said um "Mirror mirror, on, the wall
Who is the top Dogg of them all?"
There was a rubble dubble, five minutes it lasted
The mirror said, "You are you conceited bastard"
Well that's true, that's why we never have no beef
So I slipped off my khakis and my gold leaf
Used Oil of Olay, cuz my skin gets pale
And then I got the file, for my fingernails
I'm true to the style on my behalf
I put some bubbles in the tub so I can take a bubble bath
Clean, dry, was my body and hair
I threw on my brand new Doggy underwear
for all the bitches I might take home
I got the Johnson baby powder and Cool Water cologne
Now I'm fresh, dressed, like a million bucks
Threw on my white sox, with my all blue chucks
Stepped out the house, stopped short, oh no
I went back in, I forgot my indo...

Except last ten years he would have been swearing and throwing **** at the tv. Kids would be in behavior class because they swear and throw ****.

Wake up my son, go get some steak and eggs. Find where I'm gonna sit in the house come game time until we start losing, then find somewhere else, maybe turn the lights out too. A lot of weird **** in other words lol.

Last ten years. Get up. Eat breakfast. Sacrifice a virgin to the football gods. Watch the game. Curse football gods for wasting a virgin. Go to bed.

Beer, meatballs, lil smokies. Try to talk myself into a buff win. Put on cu polo and hat.

Sit in same spot on couch, wife and son are bad luck and forbidden to enter man cave.

justin-hope-hoping-fingers-crossed-l0NwNrl4BtDD7JCx2
justin-hope-hoping-fingers-crossed-l0NwNrl4BtDD7JCx2

Panic, fear, stress and then relief when we win. That relief with turn into excitement though, when we beat Michigan.

Last night I picked up a hooker on East Colfax. When she said "what do you want, baby", I gave her a printed copy of the CU Fight Song, and said "I just want us to sing this together". And we did. We got shakes at the McDonalds drive-thru. Then I gave her a Buff cap, $50.00, dropped her off and said "Make Better Career Choices". This could be the beginning of a beautiful ritual.

Last night I picked up a hooker on East Colfax. When she said "what do you want, baby", I gave her a printed copy of the CU Fight Song, and said "I just want us to sing this together". And we did. We got shakes at the McDonalds drive-thru. Then I gave her a Buff cap, $50.00, dropped her off and said "Make Better Career Choices". This could be the beginning of a beautiful ritual.
Usually, you don't have to pay Tini's mom.

Fark around and post something original in a game thread.

My new girlfriend and I got home from afternoon drinking/arguing and found my 8 year old granddaughter Emily sobbing and holding her dead pet bunny "Mr. Wabbit". Upon inspection the rabbit's neck was broken. Concerning. As I consoled Emily, her sky blue eyes deepened to a harsh steely blue/gray, her voice dropped an octave and she muttered "Wams better dan Wabbits". "Wams"…WTF? Further review by my "girlfriend" revealed that Emily had been deep into the CSU website, focusing on Athletics and Biology. We are horrified, obviously. My son and his ex-wife have 86'd us from babysitting. Goddamn ingrates. My new girlfriend is having reservations about me and I say, Go Back To Paonia. On a bus, for all I care. Gameday Ritual: Don't think about rabbits. And wait for your wife to get out of Rehab before you pair-bond with some Whacko from the western slope.

My new girlfriend and I got home from afternoon drinking/arguing and found my 8 year old granddaughter Emily sobbing and holding her dead pet bunny "Mr. Wabbit". Upon inspection the rabbit's neck was broken. Concerning. As I consoled Emily, her sky blue eyes deepened to a harsh steely blue/gray, her voice dropped an octave and she muttered "Wams better dan Wabbits". "Wams"…WTF? Further review by my "girlfriend" revealed that Emily had been deep into the CSU website, focusing on Athletics and Biology. We are horrified, obviously. My son and his ex-wife have 86'd us from babysitting. Goddamn ingrates. My new girlfriend is having reservations about me and I say, Go Back To Paonia. On a bus, for all I care. Gameday Ritual: Don't think about rabbits. And wait for your wife to get out of Rehab before you pair-bond with some Whacko from the western slope.
WTF?

Back