What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What's your gameday ritual?

Last night I picked up a hooker on East Colfax. When she said "what do you want, baby", I gave her a printed copy of the CU Fight Song, and said "I just want us to sing this together". And we did. We got shakes at the McDonalds drive-thru. Then I gave her a Buff cap, $50.00, dropped her off and said "Make Better Career Choices". This could be the beginning of a beautiful ritual.
Making America a better place, one hooker at a time...

Last week, I didn't start drinking until the 4th quarter. So the jury is out on whether that led to victory or was the reason CU didn't put the Ducks away earlier. Regardless, it is clearly an away game thing. This week I'll start my drinking before 10am.

Well last week I ate duck. Not going to eat beaver this week, wait scratch that, I will eat some beaver... Not sure what my plan is for the usc game.

My old game day ritual was white knuckling it til the game was over at half, then getting drink, flying into a rage or going fetal :)

Now it's watching the game til the 4th qtr and talking to my friends about what bowl game were going to!!!

Last week, I didn't start drinking until the 4th quarter. So the jury is out on whether that led to victory or was the reason CU didn't put the Ducks away earlier. Regardless, it is clearly an away game thing. This week I'll start my drinking before 10am.
@USC, no drinking till the fourth!?

In the Michigan game, I stopped drinking in the middle of the 2d quarter.

During the Oregon game, I drank constantly, except for the 3d quarter.

I'm getting ****faced.

I sleep in all CU gear, than I wake up check AllBuffs/ESPN/Barstool. After that I have to wear all CU gear until game time, than throw on my SPRUCE or SALAAM jersey depending on how I am feeling. Also, I always pray to any god, doesn't matter which one, that has been sending us these wins!

For many years my gameday ritual was to park down near Arapahoe and walk the ho chi minh trail up to our tailgate outside of Sewell... Then Dan Hawkins and Jon Embree happened and my gameday ritual sort of morphed into "complain on the internet."

Well, I started something and have to go through with it now. Before we played oregon I ate duck with duck sauce, hey it worked. Then bright and early before heading up top Boulder with my wife's permission, I ate some beaver. The time is now. I already purchased and Saturday morning I am going to eat a big bag of condumns (before you say it, they will be empty). If this works also, I am going to have to drink this
sundevil-combo-new-533x400_sm_prod.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I started something and have to go through with it now. Before we played oregon I ate duck with duck sauce, hey it worked. Then bright and early before heading up top Boulder with my wife's permission, I at some beaver. The time is now. I already purchased and Saturday morning I am going to eat a big bag of condumns (before you say it, they will be empty). If this works also, I am going to have to drink this
You better not pussy out.

Well, I started something and have to go through with it now. Before we played oregon I ate duck with duck sauce, hey it worked. Then bright and early before heading up top Boulder with my wife's permission, I ate some beaver. The time is now. I already purchased and Saturday morning I am going to eat a big bag of condumns (before you say it, they will be empty). If this works also, I am going to have to drink this
Have you written your will yet?

So I believe I have a new superstition. I used to have a lot when I played baseball in high school, but I thought I had grown out of that. Not quite, as it turns out. Against Oregon I was clipping my toenails (I know) at the beginning of the game. The Buffs got out to a fast start and I set the clippers down still in clipping position like so
IMG_4405.JPG
During halftime, without thinking, I closed the clippers. Obviously this was a huge mistake as Montez threw two picks and the Ducks scored three TDs to take the lead.
In a moment of genius I reopened the clippers before the fourth quarter and the rest we all know.

So for the OSU game I put the clippers in my sock as to avoid them being confiscated at the gate (not sure if they actually would or not, but I wasn't going to risk it). Once in the stadium I transferred them from my sock to my pocket, in open position. Boom goes the dynamite, instant good luck charm. You're welcome.

So I believe I have a new superstition. I used to have a lot when I played baseball in high school, but I thought I had grown out of that. Not quite, as it turns out. Against Oregon I was clipping my toenails (I know) at the beginning of the game. The Buffs got out to a fast start and I set the clippers down still in clipping position like so
View attachment 20902
During halftime, without thinking, I closed the clippers. Obviously this was a huge mistake as Montez threw two picks and the Ducks scored three TDs to take the lead.
In a moment of genius I reopened the clippers before the fourth quarter and the rest we all know.

So for the OSU game I put the clippers in my sock as to avoid them being confiscated at the gate (not sure if they actually would or not, but I wasn't going to risk it). Once in the stadium I transferred them from my sock to my pocket, in open position. Boom goes the dynamite, instant good luck charm. You're welcome.
You are insane. Don't **** it up this week.

View attachment 20902

You better open those damn clippers up and display them on your mantle, like it was you first piece of ass.

My record for changing shirts during a game is 7. Opening or shutting a door, hell, Idk. Sitting a certain way and lights on or off, probably more. My son will come in and say, " you freaking out again?" I won't say a damn word, just look at him, he gets it lol.

i usually read the ****ty preview, kinda nervous I haven't seen one yet this week. Did I miss something?

Back