1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are the suckers?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by PhillyBuff, Oct 10, 2010.

1. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

Jul 8, 2005
    I mean... I re-read the score prediction thread and there were ONLY 3 people picking CU to win.... most picked MU in a blowout... so who really believed that we turned this around?

The signs are so clear that he can not coach. We may win a few games on talent and emotion alone.... combined by the fact that teams may take a week off against us....

Dan will not be the head coach next year and he certainly will not win out at home....
  2. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2008
    This guy....I wasn't actually expecting a win or even believing it would happen, but was fairly certain they would compete...guess I was 1/3 right, since at least the defense did that

Can't stand watching the Buffs on the road anymore....so painful and embarrassing. The fact that it is always the exact same reasons for why we lose on the road is the most frustrating part. 100% Coaching, and I can't stand looking at the guys "wtf is going on" look on the sideline anymore. EMBARRASSING!
  3. Skidmark

Skidmark Flagship of the 12-Pac. WTTAH Club Member

Jun 3, 2007

Mostly because there is no joy for me to pick a loss and be correct. It was pure, blind optimism in a vacuum of reason and common sense.

I certainly wouldn't want rep for correctly picking a losing score.

Because of the golden rule, I don't give rep for a correctly picked loss. That's how I roll.