What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where are the suckers?

PhillyBuff

no longer awaiting CU football's return... we here
Club Member
I mean... I re-read the score prediction thread and there were ONLY 3 people picking CU to win.... most picked MU in a blowout... so who really believed that we turned this around?

The signs are so clear that he can not coach. We may win a few games on talent and emotion alone.... combined by the fact that teams may take a week off against us....

Dan will not be the head coach next year and he certainly will not win out at home....

This guy....I wasn't actually expecting a win or even believing it would happen, but was fairly certain they would compete...guess I was 1/3 right, since at least the defense did that

Can't stand watching the Buffs on the road anymore....so painful and embarrassing. The fact that it is always the exact same reasons for why we lose on the road is the most frustrating part. 100% Coaching, and I can't stand looking at the guys "wtf is going on" look on the sideline anymore. EMBARRASSING!

I picked a CU win for the wrong reason.

Mostly because there is no joy for me to pick a loss and be correct. It was pure, blind optimism in a vacuum of reason and common sense.

I certainly wouldn't want rep for correctly picking a losing score.

Because of the golden rule, I don't give rep for a correctly picked loss. That's how I roll.

Back