What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where are you at with this staff??

Where are you at on this Staff?

• Total voters
The question is why is the employee failing? Is he in a situation that is hard to succeed or does he not have the tools for success? It is always a somewhat arbitrary call in these situations. Why was Belichick a failure at Cleveland? With more time would he have succeeded? This all gets down to a lot of opinion and conjecture (both of which are in great supply on All Buffs).

I don't disagree about needing to understand why a person is not performing where you want but I still maintain that "we can't find anybody better" is not a reason to keep somebody.

More WSU games, less Fresno games is basically how they will get another year imo. We also need to beat one or two of Arizona/Utah/ASU/UW/UCLA.

On the recruiting front, this class is not good. Then add in that our best prospect is looking for a reason to go elsewhere. Things aren't looking promising on that front. Loud and Palma are great prospects, though. So, if we get them, concerns lessen.

More WSU games, less Fresno games is basically how they will get another year imo. We also need to beat one or two of Arizona/Utah/ASU/UW/UCLA.

On the recruiting front, this class is not good. Then add in that our best prospect is looking for a reason to go elsewhere. Things aren't looking promising on that front. Loud and Palma are great prospects, though. So, if we get them, concerns lessen.

Must-gets. This is NOT the weekend to wet the bed and revert to the Buffs we saw in the first 3 games.

My solution to this mess is milk of amnesia. On the recruiting side, the 4 and 5 stars, especially skill players, can go just about anywhere and don't need to take a chance on a rebuilding team if they plan on being around for only 3 years and want to get their draft stock up quickly. I like EBs presence and energy, especially on the sideline. I don't know how much Rip did as far as play calling and planning for the Wazzou game but that part was improved. I have no faith in Greg Brown as a coordinator though. Marshall hasn't gotten results with reasonable OL talent so he should be on a short leash. I'm willing to give Embree another year if this team plays with heart like they did this past weekend. I was thinking the fight song should be modified temporarily for this year to 'fight, fight for dignity'.

Dignity! A little late.

I am leaning toward replace them all but if they continue to build on last week, i might be convinced into 1 more year. Maybe, but a very small chance that will happen.

In my opinion this staff is over. I wish our leadership was over, too.

Damn you guys are depressing! While my head agrees with you part of being a fan is drinking the kool aid and celebrating probably one of our few wins!

Must-gets. This is NOT the weekend to wet the bed and revert to the Buffs we saw in the first 3 games.

Agreed. Do not freak this weekend! Last couple of years it seems per recruiting we are always battling UCLA late in the cycle for a player or two....

So question: Anybody know if Tupou is gonna play? That back through the tackles for UCLA at 7yds plus a carry is causing me a bit of angst! OSU held him to 45 yds but he was winged apparently.....

Also while I am at it... Rippy is playing I think? Polk still out I believe...

Back