What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where can we get some Hawk Love around here?

I work in politics and when bad stories come out on people I work for we send volunteers to blogs and to the comments threads on news sites to post good stuff about our candidates to help make our guy look better

This is clearly the same thing, it looks the the Athletic Dept. sent some folks here to talk good about hawk and try to make it look like there is still support for Hawk. Look at these odd screen-names and look at when they joined the site.

The spin isn't working, the guy just isn't getting it done. Sorry about that but we have been very patient and the wins just aren't coming, CSU won today by 1 damn point against Weber State and they destroyed us, we are bad.

I work in politics and when bad stories come out on people I work for we send volunteers to blogs and to the comments threads on news sites to post good stuff about our candidates to help make our guy look better

This is clearly the same thing, it looks the the Athletic Dept. sent some folks here to talk good about hawk and try to make it look like there is still support for Hawk. Look at these odd screen-names and look at when they joined the site.

The spin isn't working, the guy just isn't getting it done. Sorry about that but we have been very patient and the wins just aren't coming, CSU won today by 1 damn point against Weber State and they destroyed us, we are bad.

^^^^This^^^^

I avoided saying something similar since I'd been pretty negative in other threads and didn't know how credible it would be perceived coming from me.

Nice try, guys. Are you locker room attendants or something? Is that why you know how well our guys are hung?:lol:

Maybe Ebner and Espinoza really are better than Simmons and Wright right now. I say we wait a couple weeks and I think that'll change. We already see flashes of their potential w/ that 60yarder against CSU and the 70 yarder that was called back. Add to that Simas coming back and we might have something.

:wow: If ebner and espinoza are better than simmons and wright, game over.

When Givens, Miller, Simas, Scott, Polk, Simmons, Stewart, Polk, Major, Kasa, Rippy, Clemons, Ussery, and others get some real experience, and the Buffs still struggle, then all this Hawk sucks BS will make sense. Right now it a bunch of bull ****ing ****

Do you actually watch football?

When Givens, Miller, Simas, Scott, Polk, Simmons, Stewart, Polk, Major, Kasa, Rippy, Clemons, Ussery, and others get some real experience, and the Buffs still struggle, then all this Hawk sucks BS will make sense. Right now it a bunch of bull ****ing ****

That's all in great and could be true but that's about 10 players.. It takes more than 10 players to win football games..

If ebner and espinoza are better than simmons and wright, game over.
Well the main point was 'Right Now'
It only makes sense for Espinoza and Ebner (whoever he is) to be ahead of them
Simmons has been here for like 2 weeks, Jefferson like a month, and Wright was just moved from defensive back. For them to see playing time this early is a good sign of better things to come imo.

Well the main point was 'Right Now'
It only makes sense for Espinoza and Ebner (whoever he is) to be ahead of them
Simmons has been here for like 2 weeks, Jefferson like a month, and Wright was just moved from defensive back. For them to see playing time this early is a good sign of better things to come imo.
Sorry, but The offense changes when anyone besides espy is in. Simmons should be in on 90% of our plays even if he is just a decoy and has no idea what to do. Coaches have talent on this team and continually refuse to USE it. Its college ball, dumb down the playbook and LET YOUR TALENT PLAY if thats what it takes. This cutesy nonsense doesn't mean anything if their DB is bigger stronger and faster than the WR and can push him around.

^^^^This^^^^

I avoided saying something similar since I'd been pretty negative in other threads and didn't know how credible it would be perceived coming from me.

Nice try, guys. Are you locker room attendants or something? Is that why you know how well our guys are hung?:lol:
It is Misty....how many times do I have to say it?

I support Hawk and won't forget all the haters on this site when he has turned the program around later this season.

WTF??!?!? Did you eat the worm?? How can you not see the horrific state of this program. My 80 year old mother could have coached em up better than Hawk...fire the ****er!!!

Get back under Hawk's desk where you belong!!

Last edited:
Hawk just has to go for you guys to have a chance at coming back up. I'm sorry but he isn't even teaching fundamental football.

You can't tackle, you can't catch, hawk jr. cant freakin throw...he runs idiotic plays on 3rd downs and bottom line...can't even get a winning season.

He was showing some promise last year but still couldn't get it done ya know? Im in now way pointing my finger and laughing but just giving my 2 c's.

I'm in no way TOTALLY sold on Pelini but I like what he's doing. His first year he took a bunch of cally wackers recruits and went 10-4 and played in a NYD bowl game. Yeah, its no big 12 championship or National championship but its definately looking good...we will see though. Hawk just INST getting it done. BOTTOM LINE. He's had 4 years and his 1st two games he's lost and they're supposed to be your GIMME games. And of course your players aren't going to throw their coach under the bus. These kids always form bonds with their coaches and if they were to throw them under the bus...things would further fall apart.

Expect...no DEMAND more from your team all you nay-sayers. If hawk came to lincoln to coach and did what he's doing...he would have been gone after the Montana State game or after the end of his first year.

My thoughts as well.

Cant' blame 'em. I'm looking at the posts their making, attempting to rake out some substance (besides Buff patriotism, which can also cause fans to urge a change though).

Maybe they're right about the qb.

Hawk just has to go for you guys to have a chance at coming back up. I'm sorry but he isn't even teaching fundamental football.

You can't tackle, you can't catch, hawk jr. cant freakin throw...he runs idiotic plays on 3rd downs and bottom line...can't even get a winning season.

He was showing some promise last year but still couldn't get it done ya know? Im in now way pointing my finger and laughing but just giving my 2 c's.

I'm in no way TOTALLY sold on Pelini but I like what he's doing. His first year he took a bunch of cally wackers recruits and went 10-4 and played in a NYD bowl game. Yeah, its no big 12 championship or National championship but its definately looking good...we will see though. Hawk just INST getting it done. BOTTOM LINE. He's had 4 years and his 1st two games he's lost and they're supposed to be your GIMME games. And of course your players aren't going to throw their coach under the bus. These kids always form bonds with their coaches and if they were to throw them under the bus...things would further fall apart.

Expect...no DEMAND more from your team all you nay-sayers. If hawk came to lincoln to coach and did what he's doing...he would have been gone after the Montana State game or after the end of his first year.

That...and Hawk has already established that good character=playing time. No way anybody says anything about him because they would sacrifice significant playing time. BTW, I finally figured out the mathmatic formula Hawk uses to determine playing time:

PT=E(AC^2/h)...That is Practice Effort times (ability X character squared divided by Player height)

So...The shortest, high character guys who try hard in practice have the best opportunity to play. Ability...unless it is an extreme amount, does not have an effect on the outcome of the equation.

Why is it always about next year? Why are we always 1 or 2 players away?

Nope, sorry, something is wrong. You can continue to make excuses for Hawk and continue to believe in him all you want. I'll accept your apology at the end of the season.

In the meantime, I'll cheer for the players. Go Buffs.

Why is it always about next year? Why are we always 1 or 2 players away?

Nope, sorry, something is wrong. You can continue to make excuses for Hawk and continue to believe in him all you want. I'll accept your apology at the end of the season.

In the meantime, I'll cheer for the players. Go Buffs.

Washington looks fairly solid this year and they didn't win any games last season. Difference? New coach...things that make you go hmmmmm.

Back