What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where do you see CU in 3 years?

Were do you see CU in 3 years?

• Total voters

Unleash Hell

I for one am very encouraged by the talent coming in. We hve had two solid classes in a row with this class being GREAT! You have seen improvement on the field as well. After going 2-10 in his first year, Hawk went 6-6, beat all the rivals in Nu and CSU, beat Oklahoma, swept the south, went to a bowl. Pretty impressive after 2-10, and 70-3 the year before. Talent is coming back.

I think we are headed back, but we will see for sure in 2-3 years.

Last edited:
Unleash Hell, have you ever thought of putting an * or bold the #4 in your signature? Since that was the point that started the down fall of NU football.

MNC champs, the team said so themselves
Gonna take some breaks and hard work, but wouldn't surprise me if they keep this up. Hawk is dead serious about it, it is his goal, was his goal when he signed here, and now he has top recruits believing in him which will snowball each year. Sucess breeds success. Colorado is not only competing with, but outrecruiting teams like OU, UT, NU. I think we beat all those teams this year in battles for kids that buffs were after as well as those schools.

Cabral said that through 4 coaches at CU, Hawk is the hardest working recruiter. And that is saying something, as Mac was a hard recruiter.

I know one thing, I don't know for sure about a national title, but I remember the last time CU had talent like this, CSU couldn't hold CU's jock strap. All the young guys think CSU has always been a thorn in CU's side? NOPERS! CU dominated, and I really think it will be back to where CSU will want out of the series.

not unusual, but if you look at the breakdown of the voters on this poll, three of the lowest votes came from: huskerhog, colosker and bigrediowegan :moon:

hopeful thinking punks. we roll you bozos from here to enternity...

Gonna take some breaks and hard work, but wouldn't surprise me if they keep this up. Hawk is dead serious about it, it is his goal, was his goal when he signed here, and now he has top recruits believing in him which will snowball each year. Sucess breeds success. Colorado is not only competing with, but outrecruiting teams like OU, UT, NU. I think we beat all those teams this year in battles for kids that buffs were after as well as those schools.

Cabral said that through 4 coaches at CU, Hawk is the hardest working recruiter. And that is saying something, as Mac was a hard recruiter.

I know one thing, I don't know for sure about a national title, but I remember the last time CU had talent like this, CSU couldn't hold CU's jock strap. All the young guys think CSU has always been a thorn in CU's side? NOPERS! CU dominated, and I really think it will be back to where CSU will want out of the series.
:thumbsup:Great post Leash.

Agreed, not only do I think they will keep it up, I think the recruiting will continue to get better. The big thing that strikes me is last year we were coming off a 2-10 record but Hawk still had a good recruiting class. This year they had a decent season but slipped toward the end but they still come out with a top 15 class. Imagine how good the recruiting potential will be once they start winning more?

Agreed, not only do I think they will keep it up, I think the recruiting will continue to get better. The big thing that strikes me is last year we were coming off a 2-10 record but Hawk still had a good recruiting class. This year they had a decent season but slipped toward the end but they still come out with a top 15 class. Imagine how good the recruiting potential will be once they start winning more?

More importantly, CU's recruiting future took a big step by signing Scott. Top players are gonna recognize that the #1 RB picked CU and could have gone anywhere else. Plus all the other 4 and 5 star players that are coming here. Katoa is another example as is Major, Givens and Miller last year. Recruits will notice and take interest. You will see even more interest from high profile recuits next season, book it! Good players want to play with good players.

not unusual, but if you look at the breakdown of the voters on this poll, three of the lowest votes came from: huskerhog, colosker and bigrediowegan :moon:

hopeful thinking punks. we roll you bozos from here to enternity...

wishful thinking, fuskers.

More importantly, CU's recruiting future took a big step by signing Scott. Top players are gonna recognize that the #1 RB picked CU and could have gone anywhere else. Plus all the other 4 and 5 star players that are coming here. Katoa is another example as is Major, Givens and Miller last year. Recruits will notice and take interest. You will see even more interest from high profile recuits next season, book it! Good players want to play with good players.

I could not agree more.:thumbsup:

Have faith. DH is getting it done faster than even Mac did. Of course Mac had to rebuild out of nothing.

3 yrs from now, we should be top 10 competing for MNC's

Back