What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where does Alec Burks go in the draft?

Where does Alec get picked?

• Top 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 14.7%

Votes: 6 17.6%

Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 10 29.4%

Votes: 3 8.8%

Votes: 3 8.8%

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 16 or later

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Good trade for the Nugs. Felton was the best player in the deal, but he would have been locker room poison for 2011-12. Miller will give similar production for the short time he's here and be a good vet leader who doesn't make trouble.

Good trade for the Nugs. Felton was the best player in the deal, but he would have been locker room poison for 2011-12. Miller will give similar production for the short time he's here and be a good vet leader who doesn't make trouble.

Good addition for Portland. Man, if they could ever get healthy.

OKC got a Boston College point guard from Colorado Springs. How did we let this guy go all the way to Boston?

I saw Faried in the tourny at the Pepsi Center. I think this guy will become a fan favorite. Rebound, hustle, rebound, dunk, rebound rebound rebound. No offensive game but I wouldn't worry too much about that. He's a great fit to help win some playoff games.

Oh and I'll cheer for Alec but never the freakin Jazz.

If only Burks would have gone ANYWHERE else (yes, even the Lakers over Utah. At least there he could have learned form Kobe), tonight would have been the greatest draft ever. Love what the Nugs did.

As for Alec, I'm a little nervous. If Sloan was still there, I'd feel better. Sloan's a prick and I know quite a few players -- especially swingmen (I'm looking at you Ronnie Brewer), but the man can coach. Now Alec is going to a team without a strong PG and an unproven coach. I'm a little nervous to be honest. At least they have a hole at SG so he'll get some serious PT.

Back