What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where does Alec Burks go in the draft?

Where does Alec get picked?

• Top 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 14.7%

Votes: 6 17.6%

Votes: 2 5.9%

Votes: 10 29.4%

Votes: 3 8.8%

Votes: 3 8.8%

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 16 or later

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
I think I saw one college game that Nash played in -- StM's 15 v 2 upset of 'Zona in the tourney. As I recall, his pg skills were pretty good in that game. And yes, I agree, it seemed like he could hit just about any shot imaginable (below the rim, of course).

Nash played at Santa Clara, they beat Arizona in '93. They also won another tournament game in '96, Nash's senior year over Maryland.

Nash played at Santa Clara, they beat Arizona in '93. They also won another tournament game in '96, Nash's senior year over Maryland.

I stand corrected on the team, but my observation of his play making skills stands. He was a decent PG in college and has had a remarkable career in the league.

If I was a pro bball player, I'd love to have Nash at point on my team. He can get the ball to anyone at any time. Dude is an amazing passer.

Really better for him that he didnt get drafted, I think he can go anywhere to try and make a team correct? He has some connections in the league so it should benefit him somehow.

Really better for him that he didnt get drafted, I think he can go anywhere to try and make a team correct? He has some connections in the league so it should benefit him somehow.

Correct to both. I honestly expect to see Cory in the league the next time the NBA has a season.

Correct to both. I honestly expect to see Cory in the league the next time the NBA has a season.

The NBA labor conflict could actually work out for him because reports are that the league is looking to make huge cuts to their payrolls.

If the owners get even some of what they want it could mean a lot of higher priced veteran bench players getting bumped in favor of lower cost rookies. With Cory's maturity and flexibility he could find himself in demand.

Back