What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where does everyone watch the away games in denver?

onealcd

Club Member
Club Member
Sorry, I graduated in May so I don't know where to watch the game other than Blake street. I live south of denver so anywhere down there would work.

Tilted Kilt, DTC from their Facebook page:

[h=5]Tilted Kilt Denver Tech Center[/h]September 25

CU Football!
New year -- exciting opportunities!
The DTC pub is the official watch party pub for the Denver Metro Forever Buffs Alumni group!
The fun (amazing game, fellow Buffs, door prizes, trivia n more) starts at 12:30 pm this Saturday, Sept. 28!

Blake Street is going to have Ralphie there this week. Pretty cool.

I think Tilted Kilt usually has stuff going on for game days.

Blake Street is going to have Ralphie there this week. Pretty cool.

Blake St Tav is owned by a Buff grad: great guy. Ralphie will be there. CU young alumni watch party. No other place to be.
Run Ralphie!

Bst is awesome. One of my most fond memories as a Buff was watching the UNLV tourney game there... Great atmosphere and tons of CU fans

Back