What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where is NU?

Or you could look at who actually did something in the pros:

CU Buffs with Super Bowl Rings: 27
Huskers with Super Bowl Rings: 16

But I'm sure a winner like Maurice Purify will even that gap up a bit.

I thought draft smack was the lamest smack possible. Thank you for proving otherwise.

Exactly, but it was kind of ironic that at the end of the weekend, NU still had more players drafted.

NU 327
CU 255 (Really closer than I thought it was going to be).

Players drafted in the 90's for both schools:

NU 63
CU 56

Who owned who??

Again, if you are going to bring up some weak draft smack to the board, better have the facts to back that up!:thumbsup:

wow, sweet thanks for clarifying there bud!:thumbsup:

Or you could look at who actually did something in the pros:

CU Buffs with Super Bowl Rings: 27
Huskers with Super Bowl Rings: 16

But I'm sure a winner like Maurice Purify will even that gap up a bit.

Maybe this is why I assumed more Buffs were in the pros, because more buffs have done something in the pros than fuskers.

I thought draft smack was the lamest smack possible. Thank you for proving otherwise.

No the lamest smack is all that the only thing fuskers can talk these days is that they sold out their spring game for $100, whoo hoo!:thumbsup:

Actually, the lamest smack possible is bragging about having 2 guys picked in the 5th round and another guy picked in the 6th(following years of "5 star" recruiting classes), when CU "only" had two guys picked in the second round. :lol:

Is it me or did I miss the Cornhusker players that were drafted on day one? Oh, you mean i didn't miss anything. And to think their oft dismissed non rival had two players taken. :lol:

It must be so sad for them... :devil2:

congrats dude. Pat yourself on the back.

Yeah, well our bowling team rocks!!!!! :smile2:

Not to mention that sweet chess team we have! Nothing like wearing a big ole N pocket protector when you scream across the board to your opponent "Check Mate BYATCH! :smile2:

I thought it was her cap and gown since she's really not qualified for anything else after graduation

Back