What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where or what happened to geer, deehan,devenney?

Deehan is gonna be good imo... they need to get him involved next season

If it bothers you,don't open them.

If you have so many thoughts you want to pass on that´s fine and welcome, but why not just open one thread and put all of your thoughts in that one, instead of littering the forum with one thread per thought?

This is just basic internet netiquette.

If you have so many thoughts you want to pass on that´s fine and welcome, but why not just open one thread and put all of your thoughts in that one, instead of littering the forum with one thread per thought?

NETIQUETTE? :smile2:

Just for you, I won't open anymore threads, I apologize:thumbsup:

This is an interesting thought worthy of discussion. But at this point, we keep asking why our offensive coordinator does or doesn't do things... But I'm too tired to try and develop a theory.

We should credit him, though it took 6 weeks, that he brought back pieces of last year's scheme and the offense (still bad) has moved the ball a little bit.

This is an interesting thought worthy of discussion. But at this point, we keep asking why our offensive coordinator does or doesn't do things... But I'm too tired to try and develop a theory.

We should credit him, though it took 6 weeks, that he brought back pieces of last year's scheme and the offense (still bad) has moved the ball a little bit.

yep, well in a couple weeks we can discuss recruiting and spring ball:smile2:

Personally, I think we should thank our lucky stars if we get one thought per thread from Syko.:smile2:

Or maybe one rational thought.:cool:

DBT, on the other hand, is counted on for at least one rant per thread minimum.:thumbsup:

In regards to the topic.

Are the TE's used more to augment the depleted O-line and less as receivers?

Personally, I think we should thank our lucky stars if we get one thought per thread from Syko.:smile2:

Or maybe one rational thought.:cool:

DBT, on the other hand, is counted on for at least one rant per thread minimum.:thumbsup:

Asking where the te's have gone in our offense is a rational thought jackass:smile2:

Has anyone ever seen the TE coach and the special team's coach in the same room at the same time?

just a thought okay ? The man has proven he can recruit. Is he allowed a 4 to 5 yr cycle to get hisguys in place ?

Back