What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where we are...

Your school produced the worst college football team of the last decade. It was an embarassment to the conference. CU is going to hurt our next tv deal. And all you can do is blame Jon Embree, Eric Biennemy, and Greg Brown. They all got hired at the very highest levels of football after getting fired by CU. It's not them. Making snarky comments at me won't save you from leaving Mile High in shame after a DII sheep school beats your players on Sunday. The toughest guys in Boulder are the cops that shot that elk. And Boulder crucified them. Go have a gluten-free party with P-Rich, this team is going 0-12.

You can have the best team in college football in Boulder.

It's been proven.

Last edited:
Your school produced the worst college football team of the last decade. It was an embarassment to the conference. CU is going to hurt our next tv deal. And all you can do is blame Jon Embree, Eric Biennemy, and Greg Brown. They all got hired at the very highest levels of football after getting fired by CU. It's not them. Making snarky comments at me won't save you from leaving Mile High in shame after a DII sheep school beats your players on Sunday. The toughest guys in Boulder are the cops that shot that elk. And Boulder crucified them. Go have a gluten-free party with P-Rich, this team is going 0-12.
Are you a Husky trying to make people forget how ****ty the 2008 Washington team was?

Just thought I'd come back (after drinking Kool Aide all week) and revisit my thoughts from last week.

I'm still behind everything in my OP. I was pleased, but I think some of us are getting a bit ahead of the cart here. We got some holes and we got some issues (pass rush, running game, Kick/Punt coverage), but I look forward to steady improvement and no more embarrassments. We need to get past Saturday with a W.

Back