What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where were you when Colorado Football Died?

Sitting at home watching a beat down in 2005. 70-3.

In Ames, IA. enduring a tornado. At the time, I thought it was just an unfortunate game that we let get away from us. Little did I know that was the beginning of the end.

Well maybe I was optimistic but today is the day CU Football died for me. I had hope that maybe D2Dan would bring some glory, I thought hell yeah Embree knows what to do... Well I now know that there needs to be broad changes top to bottom. Man I feel so cheated after today! I'm with Tini #FIREEMBREE

In Ames, IA. enduring a tornado. At the time, I thought it was just an unfortunate game that we let get away from us. Little did I know that was the beginning of the end.

Good point. That was a devastating loss.

Ames was a downer, but not death....Nebraska was the killer for me ....30-3. I will never forget halftime of that game.....knowing we would come back, but failed.

I'm gonna go with Ames 2005. It's been all downhill, with one OU uptick, since then.

Ames was a downer, but not death....Nebraska was the killer for me ....30-3. I will never forget halftime of that game.....knowing we would come back, but failed.

It was when D2 decided the 239 consecutive non shutouts wasn't a tradition worth keeping in one of the many Mizzou losses.

I was at a CU watch party in Dallas.

Jumping up and down at midfield and then getting our **** rocked. That was pleasant.

My first ever CU football game, Montana state. That is when it went downhill, but despite that I grew to love CU football. Today was my first game at Folsom as a student. Not a good combination for me to be at firsts and CU football games.

It was when D2 decided the 239 consecutive non shutouts wasn't a tradition worth keeping in one of the many Mizzou losses.

I was at a CU watch party in Dallas.

I was just North of Dallas for that one. :/

I had just left a home game against Nebraska.... when I got home I found out that the section where I had been hanging out was cleared out and kicked out of the stadium.

The shellacking in the B12 championship versus UT was also a killer. Totally embarrassed that day. I still wear my Buff hat every weekend, and have a Buff emblem on my car....tired of people laughing at me.

Unfortunately....nobody even recognizes the Buff brand anymore.....so no laughing.......only, questions about why do you have a ****ing buffalo pic on your head....

The shellacking in the B12 championship versus UT was also a killer. Totally embarrassed that day. I still wear my Buff hat every weekend, and have a Buff emblem on my car....tired of people laughing at me.

Yeah, getting extremely selfconscious about the Buff sticker on my car.

If Colorado Football is dead it's because stupid ****ers like you keep putting a bullet in a twitching corpse, what a bunch of sickly girls you all are

You know what I said to the guy in a CSU jacket this morning....nice, you finally pulled that thing out of storage for the first time in 4 years?

sack up

If Colorado Football is dead it's because stupid ****ers like you keep putting a bullet in a twitching corpse, what a bunch of sickly girls you all are

You know what I said to the guy in a CSU jacket this morning....nice, you finally pulled that thing out of storage for the first time in 4 years?

sack up
You're my new favorite!

sack up

Any Buff fan still posting on a CU board after 6 years of hell and a loss to Sacramento State has more than proven their allegiance to the Buffs.

sack up

Did you witness this **** show in person today?

yep. i really think it was when i was in the stands at the tornado game with my pregnant wife during the tornado game. we havent recovered from that season. not to mention the 70-3 beat down.

Well, on Sept. 10th, 2010 in San Francisco, I knew CU football was dead. However, I look out the window of where I'm enjoying dinner, and I kid you not: Mike Bohn is on the street doing the cha-cha-cha-cha-cha! with some random old women. That's when I knew for sure that this guy was a ****ing clown.

Well, on Sept. 10th, 2010 in San Francisco, I knew CU football was dead. However, I look out the window of where I'm enjoying dinner, and I kid you not: Mike Bohn is on the street doing the cha-cha-cha-cha-cha! with some random old women. That's when I knew for sure that this guy was a ****ing clown.

Pics, or GTFO....

Back