What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where will the Buffs finish in 2011?

Buffs Pac-12 South finish?

• 1st

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • 2nd

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • 3rd

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • 4th

Votes: 38 48.7%
  • 5th

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • 6th

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
ASU
UCLA
Colorado
USC
AU
Utah

IDC about all the Utah hype.... theyre in for a rude awakening imo.

There's no way we finish lower than 3rd. I think we lose a few close ones and finish 2nd. The Cool Aid tastes great this year.

I think the buffs finish 4th. This offense is going to better than people think and the defense will struggle early in the secondary but be a solid group come november.

I think fourth. New staff, new offense and the worst schedule in college football. There will be some bad beats but if coaches can pound their philosophy into the team and set their confidence, third of even second is possible. As has been said before, CU will surprise.

I think we're in for a major log jam. Utah will be competitive but is in for a bit of a wake up call, Lane Kiffin can't coach, ASU has its best chance in years but I'll believe that when I see it, Arizona has already been ravaged by injuries, UCLA will be lucky to get to 6-6, and I could see our Buffs ranging anywhere from 3-10 to 7-6. I voted an optimistic third, but I think we're going to be seeing a whole lot of 5-4 and 4-5's when all is set and done.

Last edited:
1. USC
1a. ASU (go to the title game by default) (Vontaze and the troops finally will close out games and get some big wins)
3. Arizona (Nick Foles is pretty good and they got the potential all american WR)
4. Utah
5. Colorado (I think the Buffs will start off strong, but that middle stretch may get rough- Stanford,UW,Oregon,ASU,USC,uofa) Then finish off with 2 wins
6. UCLA

UCLA and Colorado are vastly underrated imo, but I may be wrong (hopefully not), Our schedule might do us in but I honestly believe we have the talent to compete for the south. Althought honestly all 6 teams have a decent shot... but Utah and Arizona are the weak links imo, USC is probably the most talented but there distractions could drop them to 4th... I really think that game is a W for us, but we'll see. I can't describe how important the Hawaii game is for us... it is HUGE, I really think our season depends on that game and the difference in that game has huge implications for us for years to come

There's no way we finish lower than 3rd. I think we lose a few close ones and finish 2nd. The Cool Aid tastes great this year.
Funny, I voted 4th and felt like I was drinking the cool-aid. Here is to your cool-aid and hoping the morale is to physical as three is to one.

ASU (the last hurrah of Erickson)
USC (still great talent, but this is my most iffy pick)
Utah (decent team, plus easiest Pac 12 schedule)
Colorado (team will surprise a few folks)
Arizona (I have a feeling the bottom is dropping out soon there)
UCLA (slick Rick maintains his excellence and is out after 4 again)

This. With my own notes.

Pains me to say this, but until I see us actually go out and prove that we're a good team that wins games, I just won't believe we are anything more than a notch above a horrible team.

I'll say we end up 5th

Until I see evidence otherwise, I think this team is going to struggle. I can't pick us last, but 5th seems about right to me. I hope I'm wrong.

Damn, nobody gave me any Koolaid. Ryno really wanted to serve some, but pulled back. The rest of you just served piss and vinegar. I'm liking it. Seems like 1984 again.

Well, I hope we surprise more people than I gave us credit for. OTOH, if ASU wins the south, what makes you think it's Erickson's last hurrah? That probably buys him at least 3 more years.

I was thinking he is in his 70's, but not quite that old. I still think they are quietly wanting a younger guy.

Back