1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where's Conrad Obi? CU once again getting no pressure up front...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffsyko, Sep 28, 2008.

1. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

5 sacks vs csu,1 vs EW and none in the past 2 games. 6 sacks in four games? Where are the BLITZES from collins? Does he think rushing 4 guys all game long is going to work? Does he not have one blitz in any defensive package?:rolleyes:

Obi was raved about,where is he and why is he not playing?

2. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

The coaches were very high on him last year. I think he was the scout team MVP. I know that isn't saying too much, but I really thought he'd make an impact by now.

Mo Lucas isn't the greatest pass rusher at DE, but he's been doing well against the run imo. He's been making alot of plays out there.

3. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

You know me, I don't like to harp too much on the dl but c'mon,year after year,can't we get another abe wright in here? CU better find a way to get some pressure and sacks because they are about to face a gauntlet of good passing and running qb's.

Obi is a red shirt freshman and I hope he gets some playing time,I mean he hasn't played at all, I don't understand some of these players who get raved about then never see the field.

4. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

We were very lucky with Abe. I don't think he popped until his SR season right? That's the way it goes with some of these kids. They need time to mature.

Hawk has made this a priority in recruiting. I hope he produces.

5. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

At the WVU game Obi wasn't even dressed along with some of the injured players. Lamont Smith wasn't dressed either