What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Where's Everyone Watching the Game on Friday?

We should get some kind of advertisement up on Allbuffs for Eno's. I'm sure there are plenty of Buff fans in the DFW that might not know about this place.

We should get some kind of advertisement up on Allbuffs for Eno's. I'm sure there are plenty of Buff fans in the DFW that might not know about this place.

Allsome! :thumbsup: Stay away for the UT game, too many UT homers work there.

If you post a new thread about game day's at Eno's, I'd sticky the thread. But I don't know how to put up an advertisement. Anyone good at that stuff?

You should fire their asses. Apparently you can't fire for smoking on your own time, but you sure as **** can fire for being a whorn homer.

Does anyone know Chris from Blake Street Tavern?

He put a nice writeup on the Rivals site about changes at his place, wish someone would tell him to post it here.

Second half only, first half at Eno's and any Buff that shows up wearing a CU hat or shirt gets a free beverage or two of their choice. 22 Draught beers and no Miller, Coors or Bud.....all micro brews that are all pretty stout. Live music starts at 10PM so its off to TBD Bunker a few blocks away for the second half. I'll buy the Pizzas too, just be a good tipper for the servers.

http://www.enospizza.com/ DFW Buffs please RSVP if you can make it. Friday nights are usually jammin so I'll make sure to have enough tables set aside for any and all who wish to show up.

I'm in. CU Friday at Enos. Woot!

Watching in isolation....do not wish to share my expletives with others if things go bad....

Not many CU fans in Breckenridge, surprisingly, so I think I will probably just watch at home.

If you are watching at home and are a club member, jump into the chat room for live game chat.

probably at home, alone. too much riding this week to be "social" about it.

i have a friend from Hungary who watched last year's Nebraska game at my place and I think it changed the way she thinks about me. not in a good way. it kind of scared her. plus she didn't seem to think that a 12 pack "wasn't going to be enough" after the game ended. heh.

Back