What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which Buff QB starts the 4th Qtr against CSU?

• Thread starter Deleted member 807
  • Start date

Which Buffs QB starts the 4th Qtr against CSU?

• Total voters
Here's a recent history of CU-CSU series
83 - W 31-3
85 - W 23-10
86 - L 7-23
87 - W 29-16
88 - W 27-23
89 - W 45-20
92 - W 37-17
95 - W 42-14
96 - W 48-34
97 - W 31-21
98 - W 42-14
99 - L 14-41
00 - L 24-28
01 - W 41-14
02 - L 14-19
03 - W 42-35
04 - W 27-24
05 - W 31-28
06 - L 10-14
07 - W 31-28

Only 5 of CU's 15 wins over the past 20 games have been by the margin of one score.
I really don't think the past 5 games say very much. Lubuck's gone. Hawkins is starting to hit his stride with recruiting and with getting his system in place.

1983 is recent history? Come on. Some of the guys on the current team weren't even born yet.

1983 is recent history? Come on. Some of the guys on the current team weren't even born yet.

Shrewd observation, but hardly a compelling arguement that the 2008 RMS is destined to be another close game. If anything, it's odd that CU has done worse against CSU in the BCS/Big 12 era due to disparity in revenue.
But Sonny was hitting his stride at a time when CU's football was working it's way through it's fare share of bad press and various coaching changes.

Under the current CFB economic environment, an arguement can be made that CU is a 'have' (but not to the same degree as Ohio State, Texas, or Georgia) while CSU is undeniably a 'Have Not'.

That was the riot game. I left early. I NEVER leave a game early. I was glad I did that night.

I was so drunk that game I lost my ride home. Thankfully somehow I found a ride home. I have no idea who gave it to me.

That was the riot game. I left early. I NEVER leave a game early. I was glad I did that night.

We left early too; we wre lower bowl just a couple sections over from the CSU students, so we knew as they got riled up that we should get out. I think we heard that they got gassed just as we got to the busses.

Back