What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which of the 512(or so) uniform/helmet combinations will we see from Oregon on Sat?

Almost gameday. good to see some **** talking.

The trash talk I've seen in here is like babies cooing. Try spending some time talking trash with the UW Fuskies. Those classless louts are absolutely the worst. Cal Bears vs UW, the fans are like light and dark.

The trash talk I've seen in here is like babies cooing. Try spending some time talking trash with the UW Fuskies. Those classless louts are absolutely the worst. Cal Bears vs UW, the fans are like light and dark.

Such a seasoned veteran of message board trash talk. Rock on.

Go choke on a bag of dicks because...ummm...well...the California girls who attend CU as their safety school smoke more weed and have more hair on their legs than the California girls who couldn't get into any school better than Oregon.

You can lick the taint of our administrators who ineptly ruined a perfectly good football tradition in the span of eight miserable years by ignoring the facilities arms race. We know the dizzying heights of success AND the abysimal depths of rock bottom, giving CU fans more character than those vapid t-shirt groupies of Nike U.

Plus Oregon's logo looks like a single toilet seat, while CU's logo is clearly made up of two interlocking open ended toilet seats layered on top of a stylized animal figurine.

And Colorado law allows you to pump your own gas. So we have that going for us.

So give me my damn binky you ****tard. I've seen Mark Helfrich serve up a steaming pile of poo in Folsom Field before and am quite prepared to see it again today.

Really? Because whenever we joked with this meager crop of Duck fans we got the whole "relax" speech. You are welcome to review the three threads in which you guys posted (to include Tuscaloosa) if you're confused as to what I'm referencing. We just assumed you guys couldn't handle it, and we all backed off. And, you're seriously smacking the lack of smack, which was essentially a polite deference to you delicate sensibilities?

Wow, between you and John Houseman, this has been a real delight.

Remember when I called you passive aggressive earlier? Well...oh, never mind.

I found one of Nike's conceptual ideas: :rofl:
ch2033.jpg
Keep this up and I might change my opinion of you.

Back