What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which Pac-12 football team do you hate the most?

Which Pac-12 team do you hate the most?

• Arizona

• Arizona State

• Cal

• Oregon

• Stanford

• UCLA

• USC

• Utah

• Washington

• Oregon State/ Washington State

Results are only viewable after voting.
RichRod is a total douche. Remember those stupid UA promotional videos where he tried to be James Bond or something? Anyway, he's the guy who gave Graham his big break by hiring him out of the TX high school ranks to join his WVU staff.
Even UofA fans have trouble taking him seriously. I still do not believe in him or Mora as a head coach.

Stanford.

There's no way they should be as good as they are. It's unnatural.
I could argue their academic standards correlate to intelligence and that intelligence correlates to winning.

I could argue their academic standards correlate to intelligence and that intelligence correlates to winning.

You could argue that, but it would be a really weak argument considering Harvard, Princeton, Yale and Northwestern are never considered for the national championship.

You could argue that, but it would be a really weak argument considering Harvard, Princeton, Yale and Northwestern are never considered for the national championship.
But compare those teams against other schools in their league (i.e. comparable football budgets, recruiting territories, football scholarships, stadium size, etc...) and it turns out they've won at least a share of the last five conference championships).

Princeton? Is that in Cleveland?

I could argue Stanford's undergraduate athletic program is a marketing rouse used to extend the prestige of their graduate program's reputation.

Last edited by a moderator:
ASU, world's largest community college masquerading as an actual university, first by a mile. Everyone else in a distant tie for second.
Add total Douche Graham to that mix and all the coeds from Cali, way too dumb to get into any university there, mix with horrible heat and the legacy of Frank Kush....yeah, its that bad!

Last edited:
OREGON! They have only recently (in historical football terms) become good and everyone in the country thinks they are Notre Dame/Michigan/Nebraska/Alabama. Oh, and also, they have never won a national championship although you'd think most of America assumes they've won a ton. And when they finally do represent the Pac-12, they choke. Drives me nuts!!!

ASU just seems like the trailer trash of the PAC. Their uniforms remind me of a meathead in an Affliction shirt with a barbed wire tattoo. That fat used car salesman of a football coach doesn't help their case any either.

I just hate ASU because they think partying is some foreign concept to everyone else.

ASU hands down. A piece of crap. If you die and go to heaven, however, you will wake up somewhere between Seattle and the BC border….Best location in the P12 and a pretty good school, too.

ASU...... I hate Todd Graham, I hate that terrible color it's the worst f*****g color ever, I know 1 complete **** tard that went there, I really hate that school.

Almost as much as Nebraska

ASU hands down. A piece of crap. If you die and go to heaven, however, you will wake up somewhere between Seattle and the BC border….Best location in the P12 and a pretty good school, too.
If you really get to heaven, its at 40 degrees N. Lat.; 105 degrees West Long.
But you'll have borrow a billion or so from the Big Guy to live there. And you'll never rust----- Cant say the same for the Great NW....there's a reason the suicide rate is so high in the Great NW!

If you really get to heaven, its at 40 degrees N. Lat.; 105 degrees West Long.
But you'll have borrow a billion or so from the Big Guy to live there. And you'll never rust----- Cant say the same for the Great NW....there's a reason the suicide rate is so high in the Great NW!

I'm a Township and Range Guy rather than a Lat/Long Guy my brother, so Dut. County and State also works pretty well….

After most people have voted, and when we will see that Utah doesn't end up being one of the most hated, I'd like the folks who think Utah-Colorado should be a rivalry to explain their reasoning.
I would like it to develop into a rivalry. Their colors make it easy. Their fans make it easy. Their silly little city makes it easy. We share a border which makes travel, and trash talk easy as well, and we do have a pretty long history with Utah.

IT is going to take some time to develop, but maybe one day the south title will come down to the Battle of the Rockies.

For now though, **** ASU.

I think ASU is probably the correct answer here, but I chose UCLA.

I think it stems from my disdain for that city, in general, and extends to Mora and his awesome recruiting classes that he can't do **** with. And the fact that I feel like recruits view them as some sort of Blue Blood program when they're definitely not. Throw in some devastating losses to them the last few years and I have a hard time hating another team more.

I was just pulling into Beto's for my Chilli Relleno burrito and there was a guy in a Nebraska T shirt walking on the sidewalk at the entrance. My mind said "Gas or brake?".
No other team does that for me. Some CSU fans get under my skin, but I really don't have venom for anyone but Nebraska.

Washington- Only because I knew a few total ass fans around the time Slick Rick was hired there.

USC. They represent everything that sucks about LA like popularity and superficiality being their highest values. I know so many people who went there, and they don't even care about football until it's time to gloat. Luckily the program has done everything possible to shoot itself in both feet, and yet they still get the most elite recruits.

(Plus, I remember 2002 when CU had a total of 60-something yards offense at home against them.)

ASU. Why we haven't been able to beat that glorified desert JUCO is beyond me....

They can get ANYONE in there. ASU is the Kansas State of the PAC 12, without the homespun prairie values. IMO we will get over on U of A and UCLA long before we consistently beat ASU.

I went with ASU, but that's mostly due to Graham being the biggest dbag in the P12 barely edging RichRod. I actually used to like ASU a little bit when they had Plummer and Tillman.

Beyond them nobody else really evokes hatred from me. Oregon I guess is kind of annoying, the Duck riding a ****ing Harley enrages me.

I would like it to develop into a rivalry. Their colors make it easy. Their fans make it easy. Their silly little city makes it easy. We share a border which makes travel, and trash talk easy as well, and we do have a pretty long history with Utah.

IT is going to take some time to develop, but maybe one day the south title will come down to the Battle of the Rockies.

For now though, **** ASU.

I think it would be great if it did develop in to a rivalry. i just think many outlets try to force it without being there. Obviously no Pac12 team considers us a rival but i agree it would be fun to have one with them.

Back