What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which Pac-12 football team do you hate the most?

Which Pac-12 team do you hate the most?

• Arizona

• Arizona State

• Cal

• Oregon

• Stanford

• UCLA

• USC

• Utah

• Washington

• Oregon State/ Washington State

Results are only viewable after voting.
USC. **** those arrogant punks. This needs to be our rival. I don't give a **** that we aren't where we need to be yet, USC needs to be our target.

I can't wait until we stun them this year in the Coliseum and ruin their season.

ASU. Don't really know why I hate them to the degree I do but it seems like they are a dirty program with string of coaches I cannot stand.

If we were basing it on fans it would be a toss up between USC and Oregon.

I am surprised at all the ASU hatred. It's annoying that they seem to have our number lately, but I can't distinguish them from anyone else. I guess they've stolen a couple commitments. Is that it? How are they worse than USC, UCLA, Zona, etc?

I am surprised at all the ASU hatred. It's annoying that they seem to have our number lately, but I can't distinguish them from anyone else. I guess they've stolen a couple commitments. Is that it? How are they worse than USC, UCLA, Zona, etc?

Tough for me to say I hate any of the schools, but for me at least U$C and fUCLA have done something in football, and fUCLA and Pooh of A have success in basketball.

ASU is all bark with no bite. Perennially hyped, and forever underachieving.

For starters this,

Todd+Graham+Arizona+v+Arizona+State+of_No3Bwps_l.jpg

I'm torn between usc and asu. Once the Buffs reclaim their rightful place in the football world, it will be sc.

Why? Trojans are full of dicks. My devil dislike started back when my cousins-in-law, who both played LB there, turned out to be a(su)holes. The fact that we are 0-fer against them keeps it from being hate, which is unfortunate.

Last edited:
had to go with Oregon.
It was tough between them, ASU, and USC.

Ultimately it's the ugly unis and the Nike money that ticks me off.

I work at USC and, contrary to popular opinion, the people here are actually decent. I don't deny there are obnoxious alums. But what school doesn't have their share of those? And the actual alums are great compared to the local Raider fans who became SC fans once they moved their black hole back to Oakland. In any case, I went with ASU. I lived in AZ for a while and ASU fans are animals.

I work at USC and, contrary to popular opinion, the people here are actually decent. I don't deny there are obnoxious alums. But what school doesn't have their share of those? And the actual alums are great compared to the local Raider fans who became SC fans once they moved their black hole back to Oakland. In any case, I went with ASU. I lived in AZ for a while and ASU fans are animals.
@Uncle Ken . This should be fun.

I worked on my MBA at USC.

I don't hate them for being douches (no more than the next school), I do hate them for being the perennial best in the conference because I want to beat them.

I wasn't a huge fan of the more senior MBA students pushing/assuming we would all be immediate, passionate Trojan fans. That was a bit hard to swallow. I was "neutral" about USC while in the program, but my point above stands 15 years removed from that stage in my life.

So if we lose Bolden and Perry to ASU will you still be puzzled by the hatred?

I worked on my MBA at USC.

I don't hate them for being douches (no more than the next school), I do hate them for being the perennial best in the conference because I want to beat them.

I wasn't a huge fan of the more senior MBA students pushing/assuming we would all be immediate, passionate Trojan fans. That was a bit hard to swallow. I was "neutral" about USC while in the program, but my point above stands 15 years removed from that stage in my life.
I agree with this. grad students aren't supposed to give up primary allegiance to their undergrad alma mater.

I agree with this. grad students aren't supposed to give up primary allegiance to their undergrad alma mater.
Tell that to my CU alum, graduating in 1991 and did his MBA at ND. You would never know he ever stepped foot on the CU campus.

ASU because Todd Graham; stealing Ballage; using the shocker as an emblem of its athletic program (though it fits its demo); ugliest color combination in the universe; inability to fill a stadium despite hundreds of thousands of alums living within twenty miles; and beating the tar out of us every time I shell out to see the Buffs in Tempe.

ASU because Todd Graham; stealing Ballage; using the shocker as an emblem of its athletic program (though it fits its demo); ugliest color combination in the universe; inability to fill a stadium despite hundreds of thousands of alums living within twenty miles; and beating the tar out of us every time I shell out to see the Buffs in Tempe.
I laughed

ASU just because Baylor wasn't an option..... SC is a close second... Bunch of bandwagon, entitled, arrogant, horribly uniformed , thug-like, paid pre madonnas from a nasty part of LA. Other than that, meh....

Back