What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which Seniors will get drafted? UDFA?

Highflyer

Club Member
Club Member
Probably early for this but these are fun threads to look back on and claim superior knowledge or make a total fool of one's self.

Hypolite 3-4 round
Nicolas-6-7 round
Lucas 4-5 round (possible higher if he throw up numbers the scouts like)
B. Jones 6-7 round
D. Sanders 4-5 round

UDFA
R. Walters

TRG is not having that great a year so far. I'm a big fan (Got the t-shirt to prove it), but he's been mostly invisible this year. Jones has been better, frankly. Walters would be a shoe-in if he could stay healthy. Injuries really have hurt his chances, IMO.

TRG is not having that great a year so far. I'm a big fan (Got the t-shirt to prove it), but he's been mostly invisible this year. Jones has been better, frankly. Walters would be a shoe-in if he could stay healthy. Injuries really have hurt his chances, IMO.

Watch him exclusively, and you'll change your tune. Statistically he's not putting up huge numbers but he's been taking on double teams all year. And now with the buffs playing a hybrid 3-4 he's asked to occupy more blockers. When left one on one he's been a menace.

Agree on Walters. He could be a special banshee for someone.

:yeahthat:

Part of TRG's troubles seem to be related to his drawing the double-team, which is why I think we have seen more plays from Nichols. I think he has done great with run-defense.

HF is right, go back and watch the film. He gets more pressure through the middle then most. Against KSU he was through a lot, and while he did not get sacks he forced Freeman to roll away from pressure a bunch.

HF is right, go back and watch the film. He gets more pressure through the middle then most. Against KSU he was through a lot, and while he did not get sacks he forced Freeman to roll away from pressure a bunch.

I've re-watched every game 'cept for the EWU game. #86 is having a good year, no doubt.

I'll take your word for it. I'm just not hearing his name called a lot this year is all.

Probably early for this but these are fun threads to look back on and claim superior knowledge or make a total fool of one's self.

Hypolite 3-4 round
Nicolas-6-7 round
Lucas 4-5 round (possible higher if he throw up numbers the scouts like)
B. Jones 6-7 round
D. Sanders 4-5 round

UDFA
R. Walters

Just curious. Why doesn't Nicolas get more hype? When I watch the games I seem to see him making more plays than George. Is that because George is always getting the double team?

**EDIT**

I guess i should read all the posts in the thread before posting. Oops!

Hypolite 3-4 round
Nicolas-4-6 round
Lucas 6-7 round
B. Jones udfa
D. Sanders 3-5 round
R. Walters 2-4 round
P. Williams 7 round Big, fast and good blocker. Someone should take a late shot at him.

Buffs who will be drafted (in order):

hypo
walters

Buffs who may be drafted but are on the bubble (in order):

nicolas
sanders

Buffs who will not be drafted but may sign with teams (in no order):

lucas
jones

that's it.

I think someone will use a pick on Jones, but not Lucas. Mo may have an outside shot at getting drafted by a team that employs the 3-4, where he would be used as more of a run-stopper. I don't think anyone will draft him as a DE for a 4-3 scheme.

I think Hypo and Nicolas have a great shot at getting drafted (both by round 5). I think Jones, Walters (if he stays healthy), and Sanders may get drafted, but I have no idea where. I think Lucas is an UDFA.

Back