What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which top 4 BCS team will lose first?

Who loses first?

• Alabama

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Kansas St.

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Oregon

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • None, all will be undefeated at end of regular season

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
Alabama might not lose this year or next year. I went to my first game of the year and that defense plays angry. The offense is as good as any I have seen at UA but we will with D.

Alabama might not lose this year or next year. I went to my first game of the year and that defense plays angry. The offense is as good as any I have seen at UA but we will with D.
Charlie, I like the way things are going right now for the game in Tiger Stadium. Everybody is not giving LSU a snowball's chance in hell of winning the game. I really like it when people tell the LSU football team they aren't worth a crap, and are in for an ass kicking. It's much, much better than playing the favorite.

If Bama covers the 10 point spread, they are insanely good, and nobody will touch them the rest of the season. Just give them the National Championship. This from a die hard Tiger fan.

or not. It was about time Golson threw a pick, dude has been heaving it up for grabs this entire game.

Back