What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which True Freshman makes the biggest impact on the Offense in 2012?

Offensive Freshman

• Donta Abron

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Terrence Crowder

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Shane Dillon

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Vincent Hobbs

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Jeromy Irwin

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sean Irwin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clay Norgard

Votes: 10 9.8%
  • Davien Payne

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Christian Powell

Votes: 22 21.6%
  • Austin Ray

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Gerald Thomas

Votes: 22 21.6%
  • Jeffrey Thomas

Votes: 14 13.7%

• Total voters
Heard from Shane Dillon himself that he believes hes gonna start come sep 1, guess we have to sit and wait.

Great to hear this. With an open competition, every QB in camp should expect to be the starter for the opener. Especially at QB, a certain level of ****iness is necessary.

I don't think I've ever heard a player not say he is going to start when asked.

I don't think I've ever heard a player not say he is going to start when asked.

I tend to agree, but this was actually a concern of Embree last year (and if I recall correctly, his concern was at the QB position). He said that too many guys were happy being 2nd/3rd string and not competitive enough to try and move up.

Due to lack of depth issues at WR, TE, RB, I expect about 5-7 freshmen to get on the field. I will pick Powell, Hobbs, Ray, Abron, Payne, Gerald Thomas and Jeff Thomas.

Back