What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which would fire you up more: hoops win over Baylor or football win over Washington?

Which win would have you going more nuts?

• CU Football beating Washington

Votes: 70 83.3%
  • CU Basketball beating Baylor

Votes: 14 16.7%

• Total voters
A football win over UW would be huge. It would probably give us the momentum that would almost make the Cal game a given.

Getting 5 wins this year in football would be huge in so many ways. It would mean we are 1 win away from bowl eligibility. It would give a huge boost to recruiting, it would probably make a big difference in fund raising for facilities. We would be solidly out of the basement in football.

Beating Bailer (**** Bailer) would be a significant win but if a win or loss against them makes a difference in us getting in the tourney then this season is a major dissapointment no matter how you look at it. At this point BB is on the back burner in the eyes of the public.

Don't think it is going to happen but a FB win would be much bigger.

From the heart........never miss an opportunity to lay one one bailer. The wins will come in football.

I have an expectation that the Buffs will beat BU. However, as Dio put it "A win over Washington would be huge" I'm going with the FB game.

What a devil's bargain. Both!

Beating Baylor sets up RPI and has NCAA implications.

Beating the Huskies in FB doesn't have nearly the same post season impact.

I'm heading over to the arena now and am hungry for a CU victory.
Otherwise put me down as FB 1st.

Now that we played another FCS team we have to reach 6 wins again to go to a bowl, right?

I think this staff beating UDub would show that Sark is nothing special, besides a great recruiter. Hopefully that would help out our recruiting because we aren't going bowling until we can recruit better athletes.

Basketball win over Baylor.

You're not fooling anyone :smile2:

96 Buff said:
I will ban anyone voting for basketball over football.

That sounds like like a dare!

I'll go with Football. The program could use a road win over a team like UW. Just playing bailor will help the RPI # in March. Win or lose the hoops team will be fine.

I don't think there is any question here. A football win would mean everything to the future of the program. A basketball win will be great, but early season victories quickly fade and the win produces only marginal results in the future.

I've always been a basketball fan first. With that said, I would rather our football team come away with a signature win than the bball team beating Baylor. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose to Baylor anyway.

Huskies. We are in a pickle in Football. PAC 12 win against a mid tier team would be huge for this program! Having said that I am psyched for some hoops!

We have a top10 basketball coach in the NCAA. Hop on board. Roll Tad.

ich would fire you up more: hoops win over Baylor or football win over Washington?

We have a top10 basketball coach in the NCAA. Hop on board. Roll Tad.

Slow that roll dude. He hasn't even seen a sweet 16

Back