What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who do I cheer for now?

Seriously though, I bleed black and gold, have my whole life and always will no matter what. But I do need a team to follow until CU shows a commitment to winning again. If they were just striking out on coaches and stuff, but still trying to fix things, it would be different, but the Phil Destefeno blog was kinda the final nail in the coffin for giving a rip until change is made.

Seriously though, I bleed black and gold, have my whole life and always will no matter what. But I do need a team to follow until CU shows a commitment to winning again. If they were just striking out on coaches and stuff, but still trying to fix things, it would be different, but the Phil Destefeno blog was kinda the final nail in the coffin for giving a rip until change is made.

Maybe tini will sell you one of his teams. He's got about a dozen of them.

Get over your Pac 12 rule and root for Oregon State. It's Corvallis for Christ's sake. It's a harmless town that dares to dream big, and they seem to be doing it the right way. They're investing in a long-term coach who's a good guy. And it's better because it's in sharp contrast to their neighbors down I-5. Big and flashy, built on dirty Nike money--that's Oregon. But Oregon State? It's pretty easy for me to root for the Beavers.

Doesn't work that way.

Sure it does. Especially this early in the season with what a loss means to a ranking.

And in general, it does work that way. We say that we beat #3 Oklahoma a few years ago. We don't go by what their final ranking was.

Deal, but the rules are they have to be a bcs program that is ranked and not named the following: Notre Dame, Nebraska, Oklahoma, or any Pac-12 school.

Then root for the opponents of those teams. Want to watch your head explode for the last ones listed.

Get over your Pac 12 rule and root for Oregon State. It's Corvallis for Christ's sake. It's a harmless town that dares to dream big, and they seem to be doing it the right way. They're investing in a long-term coach who's a good guy. And it's better because it's in sharp contrast to their neighbors down I-5. Big and flashy, built on dirty Nike money--that's Oregon. But Oregon State? It's pretty easy for me to root for the Beavers.

My mom's alma mater

Pick an undefeated team and you'll get spoiled. Will make re-entry to Buff nation tough to take. Best to choose a middle-of-the-roader like Iowa

Pick a program with fans who like to hunt and fish in some of your favorite outdoors places.

I'm rooting for La Tech after last nights game. Also rooting for Dykes to somehow realise his love for philanthropy, the Rockies and Boulder so he can decide to volunteer his coaching services to the Buffs.

don't like their fans, where they are, or their weird purple windsuits and polyester....but, i'm kinda pulling for Darth Snyder to run the table. unlike Mack Mack, he does more with less....sound fundamental football in all three phases. don't beat themselves like some teams i know.

Has to be Oregon, right? Hate em or love em, they're exciting. DAT is the most exciting player in the country IMO.

iowa state is another team i'd like to see continue on the path. showing my Big 8 here.....great basketball fans, Jack Trice is a nice smaller venue, much better school than people ever give them credit. uni ripoff of the Trojans is kinda weak...but, hey, do what you do.

Has to be Oregon, right? Hate em or love em, they're exciting. DAT is the most exciting player in the country IMO.
2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Michael-What-No-no-no-no-arrested-development-7915781-300-167.gif

Who do you cheer for? Well, I'm not sure, Leash. It's tough to say with your fair weather approach. I mean it really depends on what your looking for. If you're half a vag, you ****sucker, cheer on OregonU. If you like to be safe, cheer on Alabama. I'm not sure why anyone would ask this question if they were a CU fan, but I'm sure you can get those answers from the people who cheer on more than one team.

Who do you cheer for? Well, I'm not sure, Leash. It's tough to say with your fair weather approach. I mean it really depends on what your looking for. If you're half a vag, you ****sucker, cheer on OregonU. If you like to be safe, cheer on Alabama. I'm not sure why anyone would ask this question if they were a CU fan, but I'm sure you can get those answers from the people who cheer on more than one team.

tini. he could help.

Back