What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who do we want to raid from BSU's commitments?

boydbuff

Club Member
Club Member
With Petersen heading to UW, we should go hardcore after the cream of the BSU recruiting class. I believe even Ballage was very interested in them at one point. Who should we go after specifically on their commit list?

FYI, here is the commit list from BSU per Rivals:
Name
Pos
Wt
Stars
Rivals Rating
Committed
Videos
Troy Bacon
OL
Hesperia, CAOak Hills
6'4"

2 stars
11/17/13
1 video
Will Dissly
TE
Bozeman, MTBozeman Sr
6'5"

12/1/13

Greg Gaines
DT
La Habra, CALa Habra
6'1"

3 stars
4/27/13
2 videos
Jalen Greene
QB
Gardena, CAJunipero Serra
6'3"

3 stars
4/2/13
1 video
Ryan Griswold
OL
Pearland, TXPearland
6'5"
2 stars
7/27/13

Jaylen Johnson
DE
Corona, CACentennial
6'4"
3 stars
9/16/13
2 videos
Brandon Lewis
DB
Elk Grove, CAPleasant Grove
5'11"
3 stars
4/6/13

David Moa
DE
San Diego, CAKearny
6'3"

2 stars
11/21/13
1 video
Sean Modster
WR
Mission Viejo, CAMission Viejo
6'2"

3 stars
6/24/13

Kekoa Nawahine
DB
Meridian, IDRocky Mountain
6'3"

2 stars
11/12/13

Khalil Oliver
DB
Meridian, IDRocky Mountain
6'1"
2 stars
3/19/13

Drew Sample
TE
Bellevue, WANewport
6'5"
2 stars
6/20/13

Jesse Sosebee
OL
Huntington Beach, CAEdison
6'6"

2 stars
7/27/13

Committed - Not Yet Signed

I am thinking based on need and potential: Drew Sample TE (this guy has a ton of offers although none of them from BCS-but some good ones like Air Force and South Florida), Sean Modster WR (FYI, we already offered him and according to Rivals we are the only other BCS offer he has), Maybe Troy Bacon OL (has several offers and one BCS offer (WSU), Maybe Greg Gaines DT

I'm not sure that height is the dominant attribute that our receiving corps needs at this point (Sam Martin would be a Buff if that was all we were looking for). Of the receiver prospects that we have been looking at recently, I do not put Modster at the top of that list, personally.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that height is the dominate attribute that our receiving corps nees at this point (Sam Martin would be a Buff if that was all we were looking for). Of the receiver prospects that we have been looking at recently, I do not Modster at the top of that list, personally.

Correct. I don't see anyone on that list standing out.

I see most of their higher rated kids following Peterson to Washington. Looking at that list, it makes sense that Peterson is looking to move on. It is hard to maintain a dominate presence in Boise. Once you reach the pinnacle, there is only one way to go and that is decline.

We were after Greg Gaines earlier. I see him moving on to Washington. But it would be nice to see if he would consider us.

Let's go after Ballage with everything we can. Even if we don't get him, I would love to see maximum effort (not implying they are not putting in such effort already as I have no clue). Conceptually my comment applies to all in state prospects that we want, but I'd really like to see Ballage become a Buff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't for a second think Petersen won't be going after Ballage to go to Washington now.

Back