What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is better match up for us, Brady White or Manny Wilkins?

So, this question was answered.
I have a dumb ass nub co worker, and 1st comment out of his dumb corn cob eating mouth, was about we looked good against their 4 string freshman QB.

So, this question was answered.
I have a dumb ass nub co worker, and 1st comment out of his dumb corn cob eating mouth, was about we looked good against their 4 string freshman QB.
I love it when you can watched the slowly growing self realization of a Nubs stupidity when you can lay a little truth down on them. So what happened when Mr. Dumbnubsnuts found out it was their starter?

I love it when you can watched the slowly growing self realization of a Nubs stupidity when you can lay a little truth down on them. So what happened when Mr. Dumbnubsnuts found out it was their starter?
deny - deny - deny and of course arguued that I was incorrect, that was the 4th stringer...he's a typical nub dumbass

deny - deny - deny and of course arguued that I was incorrect, that was the 4th stringer...he's a typical nub dumbass
Meh. They are all that dumb! Couldn't even beat UO at home---due to Helfrich's infamous 2-pt. conversion fiasco,UO beat themselves. Then three luck outs against the nobodies of the B1G, Northwestern, Illinois and Indiana...
S'okay though, they face two curb stompings at Wisky and at tOSU ; then end up at Iowa, where whosis, the Hawks coach, will be fighting for bowl eligibility. 0-3 against those real opponents.

Meh. They are all that dumb! Couldn't even beat UO at home---due to Helfrich's infamous 2-pt. conversion fiasco,UO beat themselves. Then three luck outs against the nobodies of the B1G, Northwestern, Illinois and Indiana...
S'okay though, they face two curb stompings at Wisky and at tOSU ; then end up at Iowa, where whosis, the Hawks coach, will be fighting for bowl eligibility. 0-3 against those real opponents.
I hope Wiscy and OSU put 50 up each.

I hope Wiscy and OSU put 50 up each.

They'll give up 50+ to tOSU, no doubt in my mind.

Wisconsin doesn't seem to be quite as offensively powerful as the Buckeyes, but it'll be a beatdown, none the less. The Badgers could well pitch a shutout on the Nubs.

Discuss!

I kind of like White batter since I don't trust our defense for a dual-threat QB
Forgive me if one of you degenerates has already brought this up but I didn't want to read pages 2-6 of this thread. You like white batter? As opposed to brown batter? What's this thread about pancakes, QB's or something much more sinister?

Forgive me if one of you degenerates has already brought this up but I didn't want to read pages 2-6 of this thread. You like white batter? As opposed to brown batter? What's this thread about pancakes, QB's or something much more sinister?
Yes

Back