What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is better?

Who is better?

• Kansas

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Mizzou

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Hope the enjoy their moment in the sun, buffs will rule north soon

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters
I think instead of pondering the 5th down I will look forward to a rematch with Oklahoma. Also, you give off a creepy vibe calling a stranger son.

cool. just so you know, it is kinda creepy seeing a grown man cry and whine about the result of a game. oklahoma put several on mizzou. to try to argue otherwise is pointless, as the full 60 minutes count.

OU did not "pound the crap out of" Missouri. MU had a 24-23 lead in the 4th quarter, and they also outgained Oklahoma. Oklahoma took control of the game in the 4th quarter by running the ball and taking advantage of turnovers. They had two TOs, one was a botched hand-off that was returned 12 yards for a TD. Oklahoma also got the ball on MU's twenty-four after Chase threw an INT.

If Missouri can play a cleaner game in a rematch, they have a good shot.

uh.... so who "pounded the crap" out of missery to cause those turnovers, the OU defense. 59 yards rushing, a 1.7 ypc, CD had to throw 49 times because of no running game most of those were on the run to his right scambling, not designed rollouts, to keep from being planted in the turf at Owen Field and make a play. Be thankful he is mobile enought to avaid most sacks. the missery offensive line couldn't handle OU's front four. missery left Norman with their tigger tail, bruised, bandaged and tucked between his legs. The tail-whuppin will be worse next time around....

and back to the KU/missery topic... it will be better for OU, given they win the south, to play KU in SA on 12/1 for the all the Big XII marbles. Beating a team that you already beat once in a season does not help OU as much in the polls as beating an undefeated KU in the CG....

and to use one of unleash's phrases.....
SCOREBOARD

Last edited:
I don't know.. Not a doubt, Mizzou is better. And I wouldn't be surprised if KU lost this week to Okie State...

Back