What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is our biggest rival?

Who is CU's biggest rival?

• Nebraska

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • CSU

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • Utah

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • We don't have one right now

Votes: 75 61.0%

• Total voters
Are any of these subjective polls credible? What the **** do you want? The most credible is premiercollege because they base it on all time win % which has us 3 spots behind you. Separated by .014 points. We have more all time wins than UW but also more losses. We have been playing football a lot longer than the pups.
That's what I'm getting at. This guy is an idiot speaking out both sides of his mouth with no idea how stupid it makes him look.

....as an aside how the hell did this turn into a husky thread?? Do the pups feel inferior to Oregon now and need to stir up some rivals with someone more on their level? I don't understand why Udub is on this thread to begin with

This one's funny, pulled from a coaches twitter who pulled it from the UW site...

AphQH78CMAASdqN.png:large

Nice claim of a mythical 1960 national title.

UW is 4-5-1 vs Nebraska

Colorado is 18-48-2 vs Nebraska

UW has 12 ten-win seasons

Colorado has 7 ten-win seasons

UW has 8 Major Bowl Wins

Colorado has 3 Major Bowl Wins

UW is a Top 20 Program

Colorado is a Top 40 Program.

Colorado is also 5-6 all-time against Udub (http://www.gohuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/101011aab.html). So unless your point is that CU and UW could be rivals I'm not sure you're making much sense.

you banned him? Asshole!

:lol:

he wasn't funny or interesting. if they don't amuse us, why keep them? he was sent down. i like the ones we can riff off of or who make us laugh, but if they are just going to use the same tired saws over and over again, they have to go back to troll school.

posting here is a privilege, even for trolls. we keep our share of trolls to play with but they must be creative or serve a purpose.

:lol:

he wasn't funny or interesting. if they don't amuse us, why keep them? he was sent down. i like the ones we can riff off of or who make us laugh, but if they are just going to use the same tired saws over and over again, they have to go back to troll school.

posting here is a privilege, even for trolls. we keep our share of trolls to play with but they must be creative or serve a purpose.
fair nuff. He wasn't quite dumb enough to make it to Gasm level of complete retardation funny.

fair nuff. He wasn't quite dumb enough to make it to Gasm level of complete retardation funny.

exactly... to be more accurate, his idiocy didn't distinguish him. it was routine, average idiocy. trolls like that are a dime a dozen. we want epic trolls here.

In late, late, response to D3H's "Arizona?" I don't want to designate them as a rival - no way - just want to rip off their head and **** down their throat every year to keep the in-laws at bay.

The CSU rivalry is mostly between the students which is what makes that game fun for us. Get drunk, talk a bunch of ****, hear CSU fans talk about how they're gonna win, and then kick their ass on the field.

Has the Iowa rivalry exploded quickly? Or is this a question you Corn are facing as well? (I have no idea, serious question)

Nebraska fans are taking a wait and see attitude. Many Iowa fans are doing their best to drum up a rivalry. You can't force a rivalry. It just happens after time or after a big time hard fought game.

Many Husker fans think Michigan is going to be their main rival. But I think the trash talking Iowa fans will make their case. At least for the last game of the year. They will make a cheap replacement for Colorado in that scheduling slot. Good luck with Utah.

Nebraska fans are taking a wait and see attitude. Many Iowa fans are doing their best to drum up a rivalry. You can't force a rivalry. It just happens after time or after a big time hard fought game.

Many Husker fans think Michigan is going to be their main rival. But I think the trash talking Iowa fans will make their case. At least for the last game of the year. They will make a cheap replacement for Colorado in that scheduling slot. Good luck with Utah.

We don't need luck, we have already started showing them who is boss.

I seriously cannot believe that a team not on schedule for the next 10 years and another from a non-BCS conference that we have beaten with 3 out of every 4 times we have played them have each garnered over 10% of the vote. I know there have been many reasons posted as to why. My vote lies with we do not have one right now.

Until I see otherwise, Im hoping USC btw, Id still say Nebraska. I wont say CSU, times are bad but not that ****ing bad. Besides, Id be surprised if Nebraska wasnt on the schedule again at some point. Id like to play them again anyway, maybe every few years, would be better than not at all. It's fun to hate steroid U.

Last edited:
I'm paying more attention to UA, ASU, and Utah as our rivals. Suppose we go to 16 teams in the Pac, those teams would most likely be in our pod.

I wouldn't be surprised if Utah is ready for us this year in Boulder. Due to basketball, we could see something from Arizona. ASU isn't registering but I'd love to see CU beat them for a change.

I don't see USC and UCLA as our rivals.

Back