What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is taking Friday off?

Unleash Hell

Or if you're like me and work nights, who is taking Thursday night off?

It would be hard to get up early to go to work after celebrating a win over WV.

I'm taking Thurs. & Friday off....Friday for the hangover, and Thursday for the all day party (I too work nights on occasion!)

:wave2:

i came home last saturday. i go back to work on monday for 4 days. then i have vacation.

We are going to Crested Butte Friday morning for the weekend. Weather permitting (chance of thunderstorms), we will be doing some hiking.

half day thursday, taking friday off.

Then I have a busy wedding weekend. Friday rehearsal/rehearsal dinner, sat wedding, sunday we're all going to the rockies game, then i'm going to see avenue q. I might have to miss work on monday also:smile2:

Atleast my friends planned their weddings at good times. Last sat-bye this sat-no game(thanks for moving the game to Thursday)

:wave:

I actually hadn't planned on it but then my boss told me to take a comp day for having to work over part of Labor Day weekend, so now I don't have to worry about dragging on Friday. :thumbsup:

Technically, I'll be off both tomorrow and Friday. I'll have to be in the office tomorrow morning, though. I'll probably come in Friday afternoon, too. Lots of stuff to deal with.

Back