What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is the best player you've never heard of?

Jello Bear

Sarcastic Nihilist
Club Member
SI, this morning:
"But since I can only pick one, I am going to go with Colorado junior Andre Roberson. Though he is only a 6-foot-7 forward, Roberson led the Pac 12 last season in rebounds (11.1, also third nationally) and blocks (1.9) while leading the Buffaloes to the Pac 12 tournament title and a win over UNLV in the NCAAs. Many of Roberson's 11.6 points per game came in transition, but he did make 19 threes, so that shows he has potential to become a perimeter scorer. Roberson's a bit of a late bloomer, but he's a prototypical NBA three man, and I believe he will prove as much this season. Just remember where you heard about him first."

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ss-burning-questions/index.html#ixzz29Bh307ZL

Back