What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is the Ram you hate the most?

anwar-al-awlaki.jpg

Anwar al-Awlaki. al-Qaeda planner/Colorado State Ram

What does Joel Klatt have in common with Barak Obama?

They both destroyed rams through the air.

I love that Beaver Van Pelt is against the on campus stadium. Rammies are all bunched up about that.

Haven't found one yet that I could hate. Just don't care enough about them to have strong feelings.

I had less of an issue with the headspike during the game. Sure, it was poor sportsmanship, but emotions are high and he's competing.

What made me hate BVP is that as an adult, playing professional football representing the state of Colorado's team, he was so immature that he showed up at the CU-CSU game wearing an anti-CU t-shirt some would consider obscene and then flipping off CU fans. That told me a lot more about the guy's character and it wasn't telling me anything good.

I had less of an issue with the headspike during the game. Sure, it was poor sportsmanship, but emotions are high and he's competing.

What made me hate BVP is that as an adult, playing professional football representing the state of Colorado's team, he was so immature that he showed up at the CU-CSU game wearing an anti-CU t-shirt some would consider obscene and then flipping off CU fans. That told me a lot more about the guy's character and it wasn't telling me anything good.

Completely agree. Add in that he vanishes like a fart in the wind when the Buffs win, and it tells me that he doesn't have the maturity to take his lumps after giving them.

He's also the same guy who decided to scream "**** CU!" in my face at the 2005 game I believe in Boulder, I was 13 at the time and probably looked 9 or 10. ****ing POS.

He's also the same guy who decided to scream "**** CU!" in my face at the 2005 game I believe in Boulder, I was 13 at the time and probably looked 9 or 10. ****ing POS.

I'd like to retract my previous statement regarding my hate for BVP.

Did he push your grand mother down the stairs?

Back