1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is thougher than rain the most?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Nov 19, 2007.

?

KU or Mizzou

1. KU

13 vote(s)
    34.2%
  2. Mizzou

19 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. kfhbfhbwelfhjibewlfwgbrfl

6 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Who will win the KU/MU game and represent the north in the CCG and then the Big 12 in the national title game?

DustyRhodes likes this.
  2. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

I'm gonna go with Mizzou, although it could be either one of them. The real question is whether the winner of their game can keep it together for their first ever Big 12 CCG and get a shot at the NC.

3. Unleash Hell

I really think the winner of this game will win the big 12 and then play for it all.

4. Buffarino

Honestly, I'm waiting for both of them to choke. One loses this weekend, the other (possibly) the next.

Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but they both have a long history of not getting it done. And it's not easy for teams to win the CCG, no matter if they're playing OU or UT.

5. Unleash Hell

I know, you're right, mines just a gut feeling. Still a lot of football to be played by those teams.

6. NWD Buff

NWD Buff Club Sandwich Club Member

kfhbfhbwelfhjibewlfwgbrfl is always tough down the stretch, but I sort of feel like Missouri is going to get it done and win the Big XII this year.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
  7. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Missouri has impressed me a lot more than Kansas has. So naturally, Kansas will win this game. :confused:

8. The Monk

The Monk Club Member Club Member

I dunno, Kansas is on a roll and Kansas is naturally more hungry. And when you have hunger, fat people, and rolls, feasting generally commences. Mizzou is better, but I don't think it matters.

9. Jerry

Jerry Active Member

KU, love their execution, efficiency and discipline. Reminds me of boise state on steroids (pun intended). MU got lucky this year, their QB has a pretty ****ty attitude and their fan base is probably the most irritating after Nebraska.

10. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Ironically i just found out a friend on mine went to mizzou, known her for 4 years, not one peep about mizzou until this year.

11. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

Looking at their schedule I don't see anyone I would consider truly explosive until they play le miz this week.

On the other hand le miz has played and beat some methodical teams.

Tough as rain goes to misery this time. Hats off to the lame hawks for a good season but I think it ends here

12. Buffarino

Imagine that, eh? Those are some of the worst fans/alums. The ones that hide until their team is good. Lucky for you, this is Mizzou we're talking about, so she'll be quiet again soon.

13. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Don't quit your day job. :smile2:

14. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Guest

Althought my gut tells me Missery, I would like to see KU win it. Just because I can't stank Pinkle.

15. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I'll go Kansas... I'm still betting on Dill Pickle and his high school coaches have to screw it up sometime...

16. key west buph

key west buph Member

I agree(especially about Stinkle). If Mizz wins then that puts WVa into #2....ergo Mizz is out of the pic unless the Mountain(sister lovin')eers fall by the wayside. Also, who has any idea who the rep from the BXII south will be. OU missin' Bradford stands to stink up the place this week. IMO KU vs. Texass in the CCG...Ku to NCG. :wow: