What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is your favorite current player?

I like Sefo, because he seems quiet and humble, yet obviously commands respect on the field. I like the calm seriousness in how he plays, yet the contradiction of the firey attitude he displays to the other team. Just doesn't seem to scream and yell at his teammates, yet has a 'Don't take any ****' attitude to opposing players. We have needed a leader, a field general out there for a long time. Had so many QBs and nobody stepping up to take control before he arrived. I wonder if he had started day one last year, if we could have had 5 wins?

My 2 faves graduated last year...PRich and Uzo.

This year I'll say Sefo and D.D. D.D. is just a kick to watch out there when he gets the ball. Sefo is a Buff through and through (wanted to play for us since he was a kid) - he's smart, confident, quiet.

This thread would be much more interesting if phrased as the f*ck, kill, marry game.

Gillam easily. His play as a frosh was huge. Henderson has been a solid CB from Day One.

I am guessing at mid-season Bobo is added to this list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for you parents. Which one of your kids do you love the most? :wink2:

"Mikey's Choice"

The scene opens with Mac driving down broadway with Sefo, Greg and Addison in the car. They are laughing, looking hopefully forward to spring ball and a season that will land them in a bowl game. It is a rainy, dreary evening, but there is joy in the car. Suddenly, the car is filled with blue and red flashing light. Mac is confused. He never breaks the law, but abidingly pulls onto Regent and into the lot across from the C4C.

The officer strides to the car and taps on the window. Mac rolls the window down to see a weaselly little policeman wearing the University of Colorado PD, with the KK on the armband. The dreaded Kampus Kop.

With his gun drawn and aimed at the occupants, he yells, with a whiny, high pitched voice, "I am Sargeant Schmidt of ze CUPD, please, all of zoo, step out of ze car! Ve have had ze panty rraid zis eefnink and zees boyz look like ze suspects. Zey vill be arrested and taken permanently to ze juvenile detention center!"

After cuffing Sefo, Addison and Greg, Sgt. Schmidt of the CUPD yells at them with his nasally little whine, "GET INTO ZE CAR!"

Sobbing, the young men begin to comply. But Mac besieges Sgt. Schmidt of the CUPD, "Please! They were with me all night! They couldn't have been involved in the panty raid! Plus we teach our young men to not raid panties! Please let them go!"

Sgt. Schmidt gets a rye, evil grin on his face, and says, "OK, Coach Mac. Zoo love zees boyz do zoo? Vich von do zoo love ze most?"

"I love them all, Sgt. Schmidt of the CUPD, I love them all. Please let them go!"

"I vill tell zoo vat. Zoo have a choice! Pick one of ze players to keep, ze ozzer two vill go to juvie until zer elligibility is all GONE!! HA HA!"

"I CAN'T! I LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME!"

"Zen, say gootbye to all ov zem! HA HA!" and Sgt. Schmidt begins to drive off. Mac jumps in front of the car and says, "OK, OK, I will choose one! Sefo, come with me son!" Sgt. Schmidt releases Sefo into the loving arms of Mac, gets in his car and drives off with a sobbing Greg and Addison, never to be seen again until their eligibility is all gone.

The End

Last edited:
"Mikey's Choice"

The scene opens with Mac driving down broadway with Sefo, Greg and Addison in the car. They are laughing, looking hopefully forward to spring ball and a season that will land them in a bowl game. It is a rainy, dreary evening, but there is joy in the car. Suddenly, the car is filled with blue and red flashing light. Mac is confused. He never breaks the law, but abidingly pulls onto Regent and into the lot across from the C4C.

The officer strides to the car and taps on the window. Mac rolls the window down to see a weaselly little policeman wearing the University of Colorado PD, with the KK on the armband. The dreaded Kampus Kop.

With his gun drawn and aimed at the occupants, he yells, with a whiny, high pitched voice, "I am Sargeant Schmidt of ze CUPD, please, all of zoo, step out of ze car! Ve have had ze panty rraid zis eefnink and zees boyz look like ze suspects. Zey vill be arrested and taken permanently to ze juvenile detention center!"

After cuffing Sefo, Addison and Greg, Sgt. Schmidt of the CUPD yells at them with his nasally little whine, "GET INTO ZE CAR!"

Sobbing, the young men begin to comply. But Mac besieges Sgt. Schmidt of the CUPD, "Please! They were with me all night! They couldn't have been involved in the panty raid! Plus we teach our young men to not raid panties! Please let them go!"

Sgt. Schmidt gets a rye, evil grin on his face, and says, "OK, Coach Mac. Zoo love zees boyz do zoo? Vich von do zoo love ze most?"

"I love them all, Sgt. Schmidt of the CUPD, I love them all. Please let them go!"

"I vill tell zoo vat. Zoo have a choice! Pick one of ze players to keep, ze ozzer two vill go to juvie until zer elligibility is all GONE!! HA HA!"

"I CAN'T! I LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME!"

"Zen, say gootbye to all ov zem! HA HA!" and Sgt. Schmidt begins to drive off. Mac jumps in front of the car and says, "OK, OK, I will choose one! Sefo, come with me son!" Sgt. Schmidt releases Sefo into the loving arms of Mac, gets in his car and drives off with a sobbing Greg and Addison, never to be seen again until their eligibility is all gone.

The End

Good choice,Sefo has more eligibility left than Hendo.Sucks we lose Gillam,but it's a cruel cruel world.

Back