What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who is your favorite QB of the last 10 years?

Favorite QB of the last 10 years?

• Total voters
Hansen for sure, but with a bowl game Sefo can rise significantly on my list, from #2 to #1. Hansen had the best football talent of list but never won much, if Sefo wins he is #1.

Hansen did get screwed, but I am happy he was able to make it to Bengals scout and still got his shot in the league.

I had Sefo #1 and Hansen #2.

Hansen got ****ed over by Juice Box hard, but Sefo has taken a beating (literally and figuratively) over the past 4 years and has kept his head up and is still fighting.

Sefo probably doesn't have 3/4s of the God-given ability that Tyler did, but I can't discount his heart.

I would have at least liked to see TC McCartney on this list. **** our recent history.

The fact that Cody is pretty easily the third best option on this list is really depressing. I don't think I have ever been more frustrated watching football than the 2008 - 2010 seasons, and I placed a lot of that frustration on Cody. It was so blatantly obvious to everyone (except Hawk, apparently) that Tyler was the better option. That being said, I will always respect how Cody stuck with the team and played his best football even after daddy got canned. He seems like a good person, and definitely a great competitor. He just comes up very... short... in terms of physical capabilities.

I voted for Sefo, and definitely feel that most people underrate him. He's come up short in clutch situations in the past, but has plenty of opportunity to redeem himself this year. Agree with most who say that Tyler was the most gifted of the bunch. I'd love to have watched him with competent coaching.

Cody was a good Buff and played his ass off. Had his moments. My issues with him are mostly due to the situation and his limitations physically.

Exception to that is that I thought he was too much of a "have fun" goofball with things like leapfrog. Not the attitude I think is appropriate or leads to winning.

Back