What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who should be the CU head coach in 2010?

Who should be the CU head coach in 2010?

• Dan Hawkins

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Brian Cabral (longtime CU LB coach)

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • John Embree (former CU/UCLA Asst. Head Coach)

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Brian Kelly (current Cincinnati Head Coach)

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • Gary Patterson (current TCU Head Coach)

Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Kevin Sumlin (current Houston Head Coach)

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Skip Holtz (current East Carolina Head Coach)

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Turner Gill (current Buffalo Head Coach)

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Brent Venables (current Oklahoma Defensive Coordinator)

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Charlie Strong (current Florida Defensive Coordinator)

Votes: 40 23.1%
  • Andy Ludwig (current Cal Offensive Coordinator)

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 27 15.6%

• Total voters
I was saying Foster after we got plowed by Toledo, nobody else seemed to like him. I think he'd be a really good hire. Beamer ball is about as solid football as you can come across. Foster also seemingly always has an incredible defense no matter how many starters he's having to replace. I'm sure he'd also put priority on improving our god awful special teams.

Nutt has a way of leaving the cupboard bare. His recruiting efforts left Arky in a huge hole that they are trying to climb out of. His best recruits to Arky were apparently either legacy recruits or arky from the roots up... That won't fly to well here :huh:

I wouldn't mind seeing a Darren McFadden-esque style offense, that would fly well with me.

I confess I am ignorant to the recruiting exploits of Arkansas, but they seem to be doing ok this year with the present talent.

I looked around on some of their boards and couldn't find anything on Nutt to CU (though lots of obsession with Nutt over there).

I wouldn't mind seeing a Darren McFadden-esque style offense, that would fly well with me.

I confess I am ignorant to the recruiting exploits of Arkansas, but they seem to be doing ok this year with the present talent.

I looked around on some of their boards and couldn't find anything on Nutt to CU (though lots of obsession with Nutt over there).
almost all the contributing talent except for a few guys is not from Nutt. They are even younger then we are I think.

If CU can afford/convince Patterson to come . . . I think he'd be an amazingly good hire. The man has outstanding defensive credentials and likes to emphasize the run game. I think he could take CU places.

I was one of the morons that voted for Hawkins last week--I'm officially done with him. I'd be happy with Turner Gill, Charlie Strong, Brian Kelly or Jeremy Bates. Don't think we could lure Brian Kelly (would have to throw a lot of money his way) and I think Charlie Strong will have his pick of teams.

Back