1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who the **** is responsible for this 3 man rush, that is the biggest ****ing joke.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by west coast, Nov 3, 2007.

1. west coast

west coast Guest

It ends up being 11 men in ****ing prevent. ****, mix it up you ****ing hillbilly. I love the HAwkman but WTF? How obvious is it ? After 5 minutes of football they don't chase the qb anymore, it's like a prevent pass rush. By the way, anyone thinking we have NFL dbacks better think again. What a ****ing joke.

2. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Re: Who the **** is responsible for this 3 man rush, that is the biggest ****ing joke

We did do the same against TTech.. Keeping them in front of you is probably the best way to play them.. but we let them run past us and the Missouri QB just beat us deep.. (it would also have helped if our offense would move the ball and keep their offense off the field)..

Even though the defense has played well this year, there's still a lack of playmakers and DEPTH on that side of the ball..

3. west coast

west coast Guest

Re: Who the **** is responsible for this 3 man rush, that is the biggest ****ing joke

I'm mostly talking about this 3 man rush. They stop trying and it's like the QB can literally stand there and scan the field back and forth, back and forth. .

4. Chilly

Chilly Well-Known Member

Actually against TTU they would line up with 3 down then run a delayed LB blitz to get the pressure.

I didn't see that 2 or 3 times all game today. Mostly they stayed with the stupid 3 man rush and let Daniels have all day long to find an open receiver.