What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who will red shirt?

From the Pacific Northwest. Hoping he's looking more at Gonzaga than Oregon/Washington. Plus, if he went to Gonzaga, it might be enough to convince Josh Perkins to head there. Win/win.
Didnt know he was from up that way. Be nice to have him at CU. He's a stretch 4 but he could help the frontline too. Yeah I'd hope he'd go to Gonzaga and not another Pac12 school.

He would redshirt in '13. This year and be available for whatever team he goes to in '14. Unless he wants to pay his own way during his redshirt year, we wouldn't have a spot for him. We still have one available scholarship for 14, but it doesn't matter because I doubt he's looking at us anyway.

He would redshirt in '13. This year and be available for whatever team he goes to in '14. Unless he wants to pay his own way during his redshirt year, we wouldn't have a spot for him. We still have one available scholarship for 14, but it doesn't matter because I doubt he's looking at us anyway.

Right. I should've said that better. He'll redshirt in 13-14.

Back