What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who will replace Urban Meyer?

This is completely bizarre.

Mack Brown essentially rebuilt that place from the ashes and they´re calling for his head because their DC is leaving.

We have seen the giant Bag Of Dicks, and it is Us.
Edit: Dammit wally posted first. my comment is the same as his.

Dodds is coming out tomorrow with Mack's resignation.

Then we go get TCU's coaching staff.

I seriously hate mack brown right now. I hate you mack. Fix your ****ing **** right now.

if we don't get Kirby Smart as DC, and Harsin as OC, I hope Mack get hit by a plane

just think of all the boom m'fer shirts.

the horror

the horror
last one is just interesting.
Colt's injury in the NCG was the butterfly flapping its wings in Pasadena that has caused a hurricane in Austin a year later. No injury = Mack wins 2nd title and Boom is now HC of Horns not Gators.

What a bunch of ****ing babies.

"Seriously, have we entered some kind of Football Hell dimension? This ****ing sucks."

Mack is a pussy now. The sooner you come to this realization, the happier you'll be.

and for non-allbuff worthy comments, please see the "Say something to urban meyer" thread. :rofl:

Saban now has 3 former assistans in charge at BCS programs - Muschamp, Florida ... Fisher, FSU ... Dooley, Tennessee

Devilish plan by UF to break this just before/during the Heisman ceremony also

also, note that Major is now reported as leaving with Muschamp. Did not think this meltdown could get better.

Muschamp had a ZERO dollar buy out :lol:

Does this bode well for our pursuit of Kennedy?

Damn they are way too ****ing dramatic. God forbid if they had to put up with Hawkins for 5 years...Texas would be a crater.

I'm loving the UT meltdown.

I love it too. I bet Shaggybevo is in total meltdown. Serves UT and the Big 12-2 right. Maybe Beebe can be both the Offensive and Defensive Coordinator for the Whorns. Looks like

Applewhite is gone as well. That's icing on the cake for me.

Burn Texas Burn!

I love it too. I bet Shaggybevo is in total meltdown. Serves UT and the Big 12-2 right. Maybe Beebe can be both the Offensive and Defensive Coordinator for the Whorns. Looks like

Applewhite is gone as well. That's icing on the cake for me.

Burn Texas Burn!

Thank you for your opinion, now go on to your Big Ten board and get lost.

are you ****ing serious? ****. I just repped jimmy. AND IT WAS A MISTAKE. Now I gotta go take a ****ing bleach shower.

Don't forget to forget to dilute the bleach....:smile2:

Glad to hear the Big 12 is planning on having divisions next year. This is news to me, whorn fans.

If Texass says they're having divisions, they're having divisions, dammit!!!!!

what a bunch of over dramatic assholes.

Agreed. So glad we deal with a coaching change without all that drama.... :lol:

Boom MotherFlorida!
will_muschamp_medium.jpg

:lol:

Back