What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who would make the best head football coach at CU?

Best Coach for CU

• Harris

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Fox

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Klein

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Winters

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Dot

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
I went with Coach Winters, because he'll find us a QB who's cool under pressure.

We need someone to help our program refind its manhood. Coach Klein has experience recovering his manhood.

Winters because he doesn't mind his kids juicing. We need more strength.

"Starting defense, a place at the table!"

Does Ogre have any eligibility left?

nerds.jpg

Coach Klein all day...obviously he has an incredible sense for finding talent and coaching them up when he found that Bobby Boucher guy from the middle of nowhere and then turned him into the greatest college football player of all time in less than 1 year, leading to a Bowl Game win which we haven't seen in ages

Not to mention what kind of genius the guy brings with calls like the double reverse option, fake field goals and the cahones to go for the touchdown rather than FG when down 3 with seconds to go while doing whatever is necessary to get his best talent (i.e. the waterboy) on the field for every play

At this point I'd consider Coach Taylor. Should have some connections to Texas high schools. Good suggestion BCS.

Friday-Night-Lights-Kyle-Chandler.jpg

Last edited:
Back