1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who would you liked to have seen get more minutes tonight?

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Buffnik, Jan 12, 2012.

?

Who should Tad have given more minutes to?

1. Jeremy Adams

5.6%
  2. Damiene Cain

44.4%
  3. Sabatino Chen

38.9%
  4. Trey Eckloff

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Shane Harris-Tunks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Ben Mills

5.6%
  7. Shannon Sharpe

5.6%
  8. Beau Webb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Brown, Tomlinson, Dufault and Roberson each played over 30 minutes, so they're not in the poll.

Spencer was in foul trouble all night, so that's why he only got 17. I'm leaving him out.

Ski played 21, which is a lot of minutes for him. So I'll leave him out.

The rest, I'll include in the poll:

Shane- 11 minutes
    Adams- 6
    Cain- 4
    Chen- 3
    Sharpe- DNP
    Eckloff- DNP
    Mills- DNP
    Webb- DNP

2. shang

shang Member

wow, i'm suprised at the way the minutes played out.... especially adams, cain and chen didnt even see the second half...I don't know, but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.... those three, cain, adams, and chen along w/ sharpe should have came in the second half as the crew was not getting it done(though dufault and roberson were adequate)... especially w/ the way chen has played the previous 4-5 games... a 4-6 minute spark either in points, D or rebounds.... what's everyone else think and I'm curious what you, Buffnik, have to say about this game... it seemed like TB just let it slip away....

3. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Chen or Adams

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I thought that Dre and Austin played well enough in the 2nd half to justify keeping our other frontcourt guys on the bench.

But our guard play (on offense) was the worst it's been all season. I would have played Adams and Chen more while giving Shannon an opportunity to light a spark. I voted Adams because he played with so much intensity and was effective during the minutes he was on the court. I thought he earned more game time tonight.

5. shang

shang Member

i really wanted to vote adams and chen at the same time as that has been a great combo in the previous few games....and agreed on sharpe... the 9 turnovers from ski and carlon killed us...

6. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Chen. It became clear we needed to find a spark in the second half. Put Chen in and hope that his relentless hustle gets the Buffs back into gear.

Hope to see him get more than 3 minutes at Stanford. It's going to be the type of game where Chen can be the X-factor

7. RK

RK UBL Club Member

Cain and Chen. Cain should get every single one of SHT's minutes.