What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who's Going to Hawaii?

True - I was hoping it'd last till after NYE so I could sign my wife up for the card.

yeah I was planning on doing a card churn and was hoping it would be there longer. The signup bonuses are starting to suck.

IF you want your home base to be an awesome house on the beach nearby epic surfing on the north shore check out Ke Iki Rentals. There is tons of traffic up there in the winter, but outside of the BBall game you can just camp there pretty much your whole trip and love life. It is where most of my friends send their families and groups of friends that come to Hawaii for a week or so. Only thing is they get filled up really early (I haven't checked the website but it wouldn't surprise me if they were already taken for next year.)

The places are not fancy, but they are typical homes, open concept with a deck and view of the ocean. Walking distance from a grocery store.

http://www.keikibeach.com/

Last edited:
I'll be there! Grew up 10 minutes from the University of Hawaii, then went to Colorado for school. I am trying to recruit a huge crew to come over too. I have already have about 10 commit, plus my other friends that went to Colorado from home and all my family. Hawaii has a big Colorado alumni base. As long as we don't play Hawaii, which is made up of about 95% senior-citizen alumni, then we will be by far the loudest fans in the house.

I went to all the games this past Christmas, SC vs Akron / Boise State vs SC etc, and the place was absolutely empty. You could hear a pin drop.

Back