What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who's left: A wish list

OkieBuffster

We have 10 recruits and I'm guessing we cap out around 15, which leaves maybe five more openings. Here is my wish list, hopefully all within reach:

1. Carlo Kemp - maybe the biggest longshot, but we're in the mix still and there is excitement around the team and recruiting. It could cause him to want to stay right at home and be a part of it all.
2. A. J. Hotchkins - when everyone is healthy I question the need for a JUCO, but we have Severson playing LB this week and Gillam might never play much again with another concussion or injury. Hotchkins will either be a starter if he comes here or in the 2-deep right away and would provide a safety net.
3. Tremayne Anchrum - I love what the team is doing down south in recruiting and I think we have a great shot at this kid. We would be well on our way with him and Lynott as the possible future.
4. Pookie Maka - I'm not sure if they're recruiting him as hard as they were, but the Buffs were all over him earlier this year. I like his potential down the road and we still need young LB's.
5. OL - Would like to add one more here. I'm not sure how high they are on Torres or if they'll offer. It might be a great get to land a JUCO kid like Joe Kupcikevicius. He might even be a candidate to replace Nembot next year. I'm not sure who else would be an option outside of these two.

Am I crazy or just excited about current recruiting? What are our chances?

Kemp is almost 100% not coming here. Michigan very likely
Hotchkins probably headed to Utah unless Leavitt and Mac can work some magic there.
Anchrum and Maka are the two most likely to commit and another lineman that will probably commit is Lytle.

Anchrum is the guy I want most right now.

We need to win games on the LOS, he would be an almost immediate upgrade in talent. Getting a guy with his offer list would give us a major jump in credibility. The fact that he wants to come back to Colorado would give us a talking point with in-state kids.

2016 absolutely must be a bowl season. Need to shore up some weaknesses to make that happen.

This means JUCOs at OT and ILB.

Need one of Rising/ Joe Kup along with Hotchkins.

Go over if you have to if you can flip some serious talent on the OL or LB positions. JUCOs included if quality players. Or solid. This team would be significantly better with a couple more good OL and LB players. And Tupo of course.

Back