What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who's seat is hotter now? Embree or Kiffin's

boydbuff

Club Member
Club Member
I'd like to say JE but I have a feeling the high expectations of USC this year and their luke warm performance on the field, combined with some ethical issues AND the fact they take football VERY seriously at USC suggests Kiffin is fired before Embree.

What do you guys think?

Lane can at least point to excellent recruiting. His seat is getting hot, but that is somewhat built on the expectations at USC. If they go 7-5, that fan base and university community will be more pissed off than CU's for going 1-11.

Between Embree & Kiffin, I'll say Kiffin because CU doesn't care about the performance of the team. I doubt that either gets fired this year though.

Kiffin was getting sliced and diced by his TV alumni who really care about having a GOOD program for display. CU Football is obviously basting only in a turkey's juice. Submerged so far down...

Kiffin .....

I'd like to say JE but I have a feeling the high expectations of USC this year and their luke warm performance on the field, combined with some ethical issues AND the fact they take football VERY seriously at USC suggests Kiffin is fired before Embree.

What do you guys think?
Since Embree is not on anyone's hot seat. He is not going anywhere. It is perfectly all right for CU to have a bad football team. This is not a priority at CU. Embree will be here a MINIMUM of two more years imo.

The USC alums will be burning the USC campus to the ground tonight and will not tolerate loss, especially from those guys wearing baby blue.

CU not only tolerates loss, they tolerate long strings of blowout losses.

Rock bottom is in Boulder. The toilet bowl of football is in the Boulder.

Kiffin could still lose 2 more games can you really go from #1 to 7-6 and keep your job?

The way Kiffin's career has been going, he'll probably get a promotion.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

embree is so disappointing. got to get new coaches or we are going to be UN-fixable

Back