What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who's Your Taddy?

PAC 12
#1 Arizona
#2 UCLA
#17 Colorado
**ASU on the Cusp

Good company! When is signing day? I need to make sure I have some champagne chilled!

PAC 12
#1 Arizona
#2 UCLA
#17 Colorado
**ASU on the Cusp

Good company! When is signing day? I need to make sure I have some champagne chilled!

Early signing period (when most of these guys should sign) is November 9-16.

Early signing period (when most of these guys should sign) is November 9-16.

Thanks Goose. Champagne will be chilled and ready for the best recruiting class EVAR to sign at CU! I will actually have two chilling. Gotta drink one for the Womens class as well. :nod:

Friday, November 11th.

Normally, I wouldn't push people to come out to a game against Ft. Lewis College. But in this case, we should make sure we're there in force. We need to thank them for 2010-11, celebrate the 2012 class that will have just signed, welcome Dinwiddie/Booker/Adams to the program, cheer Shane back from injury, welcome Brown/Chen after having to redshirt last year... and just let the team know we're going to be behind them this year.

Let's get stinking drunk at the Dark Horse, top it off at the new hoops Buff Club, and get rowdy for these guys to send them off to Puerto Rico.

Friday, November 11th.

Normally, I wouldn't push people to come out to a game against Ft. Lewis College. But in this case, we should make sure we're there in force. We need to thank them for 2010-11, celebrate the 2012 class that will have just signed, welcome Dinwiddie/Booker/Adams to the program, cheer Shane back from injury, welcome Brown/Chen after having to redshirt last year... and just let the team know we're going to be behind them this year.

Let's get stinking drunk at the Dark Horse, top it off at the new hoops Buff Club, and get rowdy for these guys to send them off to Puerto Rico.
Only if I can sleep on your couch. "Too much beer" would prefer not to get a DUI, and the 2 hours before a basketball game is not enough time to sober up.

Only if I can sleep on your couch. "Too much beer" would prefer not to get a DUI, and the 2 hours before a basketball game is not enough time to sober up.

Any time. Well, maybe a tent in the back yard, but any time. :smile2:

Seriously, 'Nik is right. We need to do it up big on November 11th. There's been discussion of an AllBuffs get-together prior to the game. As we get closer to the date (and I actually get off my lazy ass and start planning the things), we'll announce more, but I really hope everyone is free that night to come support the team.

I finallly got off my lazy ass and put down the deposit today.

Forgot to tell you. I called an renewed my ticket and was surprised to hear the sexy voice of a probably not sexy employee say she was expecting my call. Renewals are this week and upgrades are next week, so I can't change my seat until they call me. After that they will be able to get you a seat next to me (I requested one seat between us, just for ****s and gigs to **** with you).

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

Forgot to tell you. I called an renewed my ticket and was surprised to hear the sexy voice of a probably not sexy employee say she was expecting my call. Renewals are this week and upgrades are next week, so I can't change my seat until they call me. After that they will be able to get you a seat next to me (I requested one seat between us, just for ****s and gigs to **** with you).

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --
Wtf is wrong with you? Seriously. Gigs? And you need to get laid, that voice was not sexy at all.

gonna go with an abstract outline of a basketball, just a guess

It took me a while, but I can kind of see it. It would have been more clear if I didn't struggle to place that vertical line near the top. To me that's the top of the spine of the pregnant as she looks down, or maybe a ponytail. Did I mention that my cutaway was from behind?

Rumblin' can you help me with your avatar? It always jumps out to me as a cutaway of a full grown buffalo in a human uterus.

LOL, stylized outline of a basketball. A friend stole the design from some AAU team (?) out east and then re-purposed it; I've seen that same style in a few places since...

The center logo is a buffalo in front of some mountains and a crescent moon; meant to be reminiscent of my old banner image which was a Buffalo lost in the woods at twilight (stolen from someone on AB). I liked it 'cause it kind of looked like the "C" in the state flag.

Back