What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Whose your Taddy gear?

Slurpeee

It's only a gambling problem if you don't win.
Has anyone made/seen a "whose your Taddy?" t shirt or other gear ( cafe press or anywhere)

I'm drinking the Kool-aid big time and jonesing for some schwag.

I'd gin something up myself, but am hopelessly lazy.

Thanks

PS my first post after a long time of lurking..... Feels good to finally jump in the water!! Go Buffs

Good first post. Important questions, you ask. Somebody else should do this for us.

I was thinking about this earlier tonight.

Would people be interested in it if we put together a t-shirt?

I'm thinking the Stoudt logo on the front (center chest, not that big, with allbuffs.com underneath).

Back would be WHO'S YOUR TADDY? with an image of a basketball or basketball net underneath.

Someone would need to put the design together, but if there was interest it's something that could be put into the Stoudt Gear store.

Lets not get the slogon "Whos your Taddy" going, just feels wrong in the Sandusky/Fine era...

How about "You Tad bro?"

VOGHHMQTZFJQVVB.20110309233715.jpg

Nope - we can talk offline about it, but we have limited designs allowed on Spreadshirt until we reach a certain number of total orders, then they give us some more. However, we also have a ton of generic shirt designs that I feel comfortable cutting down now.

Yeah - we use the same company and that should cost about $20 with no markup. I will try to stop being lazy to see if we can get some art

Back