What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why all the hate folks?

She is my girlfriend. I asked her to marry me and she would not. She said when my net worth gets a little higher she would think about it.

:thumbsup:

Well then, go finance some Z-rated tires for your house. That ought to double your net worth!!

Wait--you are not from Nebraska. Not sure if this applies as well in Bama.:confused::wink2:

I only have so much room in my heart for hate and those spaces are currently and probably forever be reserved for Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Touchdown Jesus.

I only hate one program - Nebraska, but I do think Saban is not going to be the savior that Bama fans think he will be. His record is always like a roller coaster - great one season - then mediocre the next. He's also got no loyalty
to any program - he goes where it's best for Nick. He's all business, and there's nothing wrong with it.

People might not remember, but, at least subconsciously, we hate Bama for that douchebag of a fan who was near the mic at the Blockbuster Bowl in 92 and wouldn't stop saying Roll Tide ever three seconds for the entire game. **** that guy. That's why we hate Bama.

:smile2:

I am pretty sure that was me.

She is my girlfriend. I asked her to marry me and she would not. She said when my net worth gets a little higher she would think about it.

:thumbsup:

Oops.:sad2: Sorry about the assumption. You need to follow through and get the net worth up. She sure seemed worth it to me.:thumbsup:

Back