What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why are you losers still supporting this team? It's an embarrassment to the PAC 12.

Sorry you guys had to experience a thread by Moose Knuckle

This tranny is the scum of the interweb, he's been banned from every Utah message board. Just ban his sorry ass by IP address, if not he'll be back under some other pseudo troll name.

Good luck on Friday and if youre in SLC come up to the main Guardsman tailgate lot and have a drink with us.

GO UTES!!!

Z

Hot Utah girls:

byu-mormon.jpg

byu-cheer21.jpg%3Fw%3D500%26h%3D351

images

display_image.jpg

muffin.jpg

This tranny is the scum of the interweb, he's been banned from every Utah message board. Just ban his sorry ass by IP address, if not he'll be back under some other pseudo troll name.

Good luck on Friday and if youre in SLC come up to the main Guardsman tailgate lot and have a drink with us.

GO UTES!!!

Z
Moose Knuckle??
moose-knuckles.gif

GO UTES!!!

Z
Good luck on Saturday! Appreciate the good fans stopping by.
utahgame.jpg

utahgame3.jpg

Last edited:

GO UTES!!!

Z

Z. Moose started a great thread--he's cool by us. He's like a one-post legend. His poster rating is actually better than Tom Brady's QB rating in '06.

Is she lactating?

In my fantasy, yes.

Walrus pictures followed by hot women..... Oh and Walrus every time I read your name I think of these 2 things....

Rotor_the_Walrus.jpg
walrus_by_poop87-d328v7e.jpg

What a surprise. That dickbag Moose made it over here. He's probably already got like 7 pseudonyms with different IP's. Trust me, he may seem entertaining at first but if he is allowed to stay it will get old quick. Apparently his whole ambition in life is to annoy the **** out of everyone everywhere on any sports message board.

What a surprise. That dickbag Moose made it over here. He's probably already got like 7 pseudonyms with different IP's. Trust me, he may seem entertaining at first but if he is allowed to stay it will get old quick. Apparently his whole ambition in life is to annoy the **** out of everyone everywhere on any sports message board.
Appreciate the warning, but until I know for sure whether you're a Ute, or a Coug pretending to be a Ute, or a Ute pretending to be a Coug pretending to be a Ute, I'm not quite sure whether it makes me think more or less of Mooseknuckle.... :huh:

I'll just say this... Moose sucks and until proved otherwise (rivalry begins) BYU sucks more than Utah, at least fanwise. I don't think I'll ever be able to hate Utah, they may pester me as much as any other Big 12 North foe did (i.e, Iowa State) and that is not a shot at their team, yes right now they are better than us (as was ISU for a couple years) just saying I can't hate them barring some crazy events. Call me unrealistic but I still see USC as our bar for a rival, and it will happen imo... give it time.

I can say with certainty that the rest of the PAC 12 unanimously wishes CU was not in the conference. You embarrass us. Your football program has consistently been one of the worst in the nation and is only getting worse. You rank dead last in the PAC 12 in ALL statistical categories.

Go the **** away, go back to the Big 12, you're pathetic. JonBenet Ramsey...nice town you have there.

:bounce:

A troll with stones. What state does his ip address suggest?

Ya because CU ranks second all-time in the Pac-12 in virtually every category. I'm sure people have wished the same for Stanford, Washington, Washington state, Oregon, Oregon state, UCLA, Arizona, Arizona state.....................Hell pretty much every Pac-12 school has been through what CU is right now, several of them recently.

What a surprise. That dickbag Moose made it over here.

Well Tacoma when you accused me of being him... you practically invited him by name. You know you can't talk about Moose without him showing up.

Especially this week. (the mods can easily see... I ain't him)

I gave these buffs a little sh!t... but they can handle it. We may not have a rivalry yet... but a little sh!t talking during college football's rivalry week isn't gonna matter.

If they really want Moose back... they'll get him.

Anyway since we're already showing our asses...

82da427a.jpg

15b850d8.png

5fae55b5.jpg

9ba8a493.jpg

Well Tacoma when you accused me of being him... you practically invited him by name. You know you can't talk about Moose without him showing up.

Especially this week. (the mods can easily see... I ain't him)

I gave these buffs a little sh!t... but they can handle it. We may not have a rivalry yet... but a little sh!t talking during college football's rivalry week isn't gonna matter.

If they really want Moose back... they'll get him.

Anyway since we're already showing our asses...

82da427a.jpg

15b850d8.png

5fae55b5.jpg

9ba8a493.jpg

You guys are now cooler than Washington fans. Good work.

Back