What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why CU won't go 0-12

If CU steals a win, it'll be in these next couple of weeks (Fresno State or Washington State). I just can't see it though, maybe against WSU, but I think Leach will have that team rolling enough to beat the Buffs.

3 wins.

wazzu in pullman.

embo signature win v furd in folsom in november.

we continue to own the utes.

you heard it here first.

FWIW as a visiting poster who actually reads these threads.

I know where you stand and what your play is like right now. I know how you feel. IMO maybe two wins. 1) UCLA...been saying this for awhile and; 2) Utah.

My team sucks balls right now. You think you're the only ones with sad Panda faces this decade? These decades?

Never give up on your university or team. Never give up -no matter how painful and obvious it may be. Swing at their faces until the end. Nobody will replace you as fans if you give up. Nobody will care. It's you or nobody.

That is all.

I know where you stand and what your play is like right now. I know how you feel. IMO maybe two wins. 1) UCLA...been saying this for awhile and; 2) Utah.

My team sucks balls right now. You think you're the only ones with sad Panda faces this decade? These decades?

Never give up on your university or team. Never give up -no matter how painful and obvious it may be. Swing at their faces until the end. Nobody will replace you as fans if you give up. Nobody will care. It's you or nobody.

That is all.

You are one of the best non-Buff fans posting here ever. Glad you stopped by and made Allbuffs a second home.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I think we can beat WSU. they haven't impressed me yet.

Leach has their offense going now and I shudder at the thought of our freshmen secondary against Wilson, but their D looks like it still sucks balls. Shocking observation for a Leach coached team I know.

That is all.

YMSSRA, I hate it when the voice of reason comes from a visiting fan.

I agree now it is hard to believe we can beat anyone. I am not sure if we would be Mullen right now.

Our best chance to get a win has already passed us by.

That being said a late season win by a more experienced team could steal a win from someone not paying attention. The Embreeistas have ****ed us.

Just don't understand how they can be this bad. It's coaching period. CU isn't playing 22 freshman, the secondary yes, all other area's with the exception of QB should be much better than this.

Another season over before the end of september...

A new Head Coach is not going to turn this around this year or next year. Team is too young and still under talented, especially at the QB, WR and DB position. I sure hope Dillon and Richardson are ready to go next year! I'm not sure how many underclassmen are on the squad but I have a feeling these guys are going to be pretty good in a couple years. We'll take our bumps and bruises this year, but I think next year the Junior and Sophmore classes will be a lot more competitive, mainly because of the amount of playing time they are getting.

If anything, CU won't go 0-12 if they fire both Coordinators. What's going on with Greg Brown??? The Defensive Line and Linebackers look awfully BAD! Unfortunately though, I think Greg gets the axe at the end of the year. Someone is going to pay for this abysmal season, take that to the bank.

Bienemy who doesn't have a lot of weapons to work with, at least needs some freakin' creativity! The Buffs really have no business throwing the ball around the yard with these weak QB's and WR's that can't shed a blanket. Time to go 2 TE 2 RB set. Hell, lets take Abron and make him an option QB and go into the Wishbone!!! Bienemy, you can coach option right!?!?!?!
I'm genius, LOL!:wtf:

Just don't understand how they can be this bad. It's coaching period. CU isn't playing 22 freshman, the secondary yes, all other area's with the exception of QB should be much better than this.

Another season over before the end of september...

Long before the end of September. I suppose we have the entire PAC schedule in front of us, but does anybody, honestly think we have any shot at even being competitive with any PAC teams?

PRE-SNAP READ's Rankings

UNLV has to be worse than CU. Kent State above CU?!! NO WAY. Indiana? Middle Tenn? TEMPLE?!!

There's just no way Navy, Air Force and Army are better than CU. Surely Embree could beat them!

Shirl - surely.

I know that CU's #123-of-124 ranking is just an attention-getting scheme, something to get the fires going, blood boiling, etc. But it's just ridiculous. We should certainly be in the Top 115.

120?

PRE-SNAP READ's Rankings

UNLV has to be worse than CU. Kent State above CU?!! NO WAY. Indiana? Middle Tenn? TEMPLE?!!

There's just no way Navy, Air Force and Army are better than CU. Surely Embree could beat them!

Shirl - surely.

I know that CU's #123-of-124 ranking is just an attention-getting scheme, something to get the fires going, blood boiling, etc. But it's just ridiculous. We should certainly be in the Top 115.

120?

It's hard to infer irony on the internet but I certainly hope that that would be the correct reading for this post...

Back